Riots are the last straw, I'm voting Trump

Not only Trump, but R straight ticket regardless of who the fuck they are. 

I fucking HATE the moronic and horrible environmental policies(not "climate change" related, but everything from protecting irreplaceable wildlife/natural landscapes, state and national monuments/parks/forests/land, clean air/water/land, "natural" food, etc) from Trump and most Republicans, and I think the guy has PLENTY of flaws and often acts like a complete buffoon, but everything else has to take priority when the alternative is a party that is home to people who literally want to burn the Constitution.  The Democrats are 100% insane. 

These riots have removed all doubt about it.  These people are truly demented and irrational. Many of them are flat out evil in the most literal sense of the word. 

And I'm someone who grew up voting 100% Democrat 100% of the time. When asked about it by friends and family nothing will have changed but in the voting booth it is R all the way.

89 Likes

good for you

lets hope other voters see the sheer lunacy that is the modern left

12 Likes

Virtue Signaling 

6 Likes

Beautiful Champ !!!!!

2 Likes

I think it’s because the Democratic Party is so much farther left than they were in the 90s-mid 2000s. Whereas the republicans have actually moved a bit more center during that time period.

5 Likes

Douche -

Virtue Signaling 

That's your job remember?

2 Likes

Douche - 

Virtue Signaling 

says the guy who had a black square posted on his instagram wednesday 

virtue signalling is a blue team tactic across the board

if you dont agree with it, make a post condemning it

6 Likes

tonyromosbackspasm -

I think it’s because the Democratic Party is so much farther left than they were in the 90s-mid 2000s. Whereas the republicans have actually moved a bit more center during that time period.

They’re much further left than even 4 years ago. 

1 Like

Agree with you op. Its so bad i'll vote for a corrupt/theif repub instead of whoever the left is running. I'd rather have a politican that steals than one that tries to ruin our country.

6 Likes

Lmao. You racist fucks would have voted trump no matter what. Stop pretending the protests changed your mind.

heres the thing though, trumps wannabe dictator response to the protests have swayed many more people to vote against him. 

his racist base will stay with him no matter what. So enjoy being part of the 15-20% of Americans who are still following the cult. Your kind will die out soon enough.

the people have spoken... the WORLD is speaking. Change or be left behind, dinosaur.

4 Likes

jpm995 -

Agree with you op. Its so bad i'll vote for a corrupt/theif repub instead of whoever the left is running. I'd rather have a politican that steals than one that tries to ruin our country.

Trump is doing both so good for you 

Pedro Navaja -

Lmao. You racist fucks would have voted trump no matter what. Stop pretending the protests changed your mind.

heres the thing though, trumps wannabe dictator response to the protests have swayed many more people to vote against him. 

his racist base will stay with him no matter what. So enjoy being part of the 15-20% of Americans who are still following the cult. Your kind will die out soon enough.

the people have spoken... the WORLD is speaking. Change or be left behind, dinosaur.

Half Irish half Hawaiian 

My dad is white and my mom looks black with a big fuckin hawaiian nose 

doesn't get more racist than me huh dumb fuck??

1 Like

I voted democrat my entire life up until Obama’s second term. Dems just kept going further and further left and more towards the absurd that it was finally a party I could no longer identify with. 

Obamas second term I voted Ron Paul and last time at bat I voted Trump. I will be voting Trump again. The Dems need to work to win back the centrists like myself but until then the R’s will mostly get my vote. 

2 Likes

Pedro Navaja -

What a change it will be.

Burning buildings and all out chaos. Look at all the cities currently being looted and destroyed, all Democratically run. Take the current state of Minneapolis and project it country wide. This is the left.

2 Likes

I dont think u have ever read this constitution you speak of 

BigEyedFish -

good for you

lets hope other voters see the sheer lunacy that is the modern left

I can only speak for my own family in saying they are completely blind to the lunacy. The 50+ group is 100% on board with the narrative pushed by CNN/MSNBC/WaPo/NY Times. They still believe Russia gate was actually a thing, think Trump is a literal white supremacist, etc. If Rachel Maddow says it, they believe it. They share memes and do zero fact checking, so they believe things like the proven fake photoshopped "Hitler holding a bible like Trump" pic.

The under 30 group are all complete brainwashed SJW thanks to our nations "finest" universities. You can talk them into a pretzel with no effort whatsoever because literally none of their positions are based on facts or logic or reality.  But they're so indoctrinated that even pointing out inconsistencies or illogical outcomes does absolutely nothing to change their opinions.

This is amongst an upper "Whole Foods and Yoga" Democrat family.  Maybe/Hopefully it's different with the blue collar Democrats.

2 Likes

Crooked NYer -

I dont think u have ever read this constitution you speak of 

I graduated from law school cum laude and with several other awards. I think I understand it a little bit better than you.

1 Like

"My dad is white and my mom looks black with a big fuckin hawaiian nose "

Saying you have a Dad while addressing Pedro is a low blow man.

8 Likes

How could you not? They want to line us up against the wall.

2 Likes

Turducken, Come to the dark side!

1 Like