Riots basically scheduled in WI today...

There’s a cop in a nearby suburb of Milwaukee that over the last few years has been in 3 shootings. The most recent one was in the parking lot of a mall where the suspect had a gun and fired first.

After all the recent BLM outrage the “community” protested and had the Milwaukee County DA re-look at his shootings.

They are expected to announce today that he isn’t going to be charged (no shit?) and in anticipation they’ve already closed local schools and businesses. The city is “expecting unrest” and shit is going to hit the fan here.

It won’t help that the mall in question where they are expecting to gather is only a short commute from some of the worst neighborhoods in the Midwest.

I live in a suburb about 20 minutes from where his will go down and plan to hopefully get pics and video for my frens on the OG. 

Extra Bonus - the cop in question is black. You can’t make this up. 

3 Likes

They better not fuck with Real Chili

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - They better not fuck with Real Chili

LOL there is no Real Chili at Mayfair mall. 

I’ll trade you a hurricane for some downtown unrest and throw in a 12 pk of beer

OP:

I think you meant they have scheduled mostly peaceful protests, not riots. That would be a racist thing to say unless you were referring to white nationalists who were planning on dressing up as antifa and BLM protestors and aggitating.

5 Likes

Needs more Kyle Rittenhouse:

![](upload://xYdcLGnIrbTmK2q5lE4mBC7QMKT.jpeg)

9 Likes

Holy shit PLEASE get pics and vids.  Definitely be safe unless you can't get good pics and vids being safe.  In that case unsafely provide us with pics and vids. 

1 Like

I actually hope the faggot governor and mayor pull back and let the mall burn.

Having BLM losers burn down a suburban mall live on TV would be powerful image. People need to see what the mob wants and use that info to choose their leadership in November

2 Likes

the fact that they are "expecting unrest" tells you all you need to know about these fools.

1 Like

Will boogaloo show up?

i have a ton of respect for cops, 3 shootings in recent years?

i’ would find another job one that has a better chance of me coming home at the end of the day.

1 Like

Imagine living in a progressive city and having to worry about lowlives rioting everytime some black person gets shot by cops

Lol @ living in progressive cities where they hamstring police and law abiding citizens so some lowlives can loot

1 Like

In this bitch early. Sounds like a reciepe for disaster, be extra careful going by the rioting if youre white

Let's see what happens.  

The looting of the mall will be done peacefully I'm sure.

How dare you OP! The resident leftists have said these are “peaceful protests”! You’re a racist!

darkm -

I stand with that black officer!

screenname checks out.

In

Yossarian -

There’s a cop in a nearby suburb of Milwaukee that over the last few years has been in 3 shootings. The most recent one was in the parking lot of a mall where the suspect had a gun and fired first.

After all the recent BLM outrage the “community” protested and had the Milwaukee County DA re-look at his shootings.

They are expected to announce today that he isn’t going to be charged (no shit?) and in anticipation they’ve already closed local schools and businesses. The city is “expecting unrest” and shit is going to hit the fan here.

It won’t help that the mall in question where they are expecting to gather is only a short commute from some of the worst neighborhoods in the Midwest.

I live in a suburb about 20 minutes from where his will go down and plan to hopefully get pics and video for my frens on the OG. 

Extra Bonus - the cop in question is black. You can’t make this up. 

https://youtu.be/v6kt7k_fwcA

Is it this guy? If so it's not the first time they have protested him. They even shot into his house.