Riots in Paris

Live stream:

If you skip through it you can see things getting smashed, police arresting people, pepper spraying people, fires, etc

Commie antifaggits are infesting France now to huh...

So is this going to start being a common thing every time the right wins?

Bam57Bam - So is this going to start being a common thing every time the right wins?
Only in places where that are run by commies so they know they can get away with it

What's going on?  Is this like an Antifa?

Sooooo... they're rioting because they may not end up liking the result of a democratic election... but the other side is the facists?

I don't get it.

Dissident -

Fucking libtards.

France is pretty much gone. They've effectively been brainwashed into cultural cuckoldry. They are willing to let their women be raped, and to have their heads chopped off in the name of bowing down before their Muslim overlords. 

McBottery - 

Sooooo... they're rioting because they may not end up liking the result of a democratic election... but the other side is the facists?

I don't get it.

No I think you nailed it.

McBottery -

I don't get it.

It's the left, duderino. The left, logic, and reason  do not reside within the same house.

I don't understand

They look so angry. It's not the politics making them angry.

They are angry because they might have to work more than 35 hrs a week.....

i bet the streets smell like raw onions with all those emotional french people

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I don't understand
Same lunatic leftist bullshit we have going on.

So just days after having cops killed by an Islamic terrorist, these idiots are protesting because Le Pen wants stricter immigration policies?
Seems legit.

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse - So just days after having cops killed by an Islamic terrorist, these idiots are protesting because Le Pen wants stricter immigration policies?
Seems legit.

This

About 1/3 the way into the livestream is where it gets good.