RIP, America. Chipotle to make breakfast burritos?

http://news.investors.com/business/101113-674731-first-coffee-at-chipotle-maybe-breakfast-soon.htm

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Fast food restaurants have been serving up breakfast for years, but fast-casual restaurant Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) could be the next restaurant to hop on the trend.

Chipotle has been serving coffee in one of its restaurants in Washington, D.C., according to a client note by Janney Capital Market analyst Mark Kalinowski on Friday.

He believes the beverage could be a precursor to the burrito joint eventually serving a full breakfast menu nationwide, prompting him to upgrade Chipotle to buy from neutral.
Shares rose 0.9% to 439.84 in the stock market today.

I'm lubing up at the though of a chipole breakfast burrito. Phone Post

Billy Mays here with Chipotlaway!

If Chipotle gets breakfast burritos, I will deeply consider moving back to the states. Phone Post 3.0

They opened a chipotle in my town. Not that great. Phone Post

if it's as big as their current burritos then there's no way to eat one prior to going to work. the majority of your day after that will be spent fighting the nap fairy and sitting on the can.

Not a fan. When 84.7% of the bites from a Chipotle Burrito result in a mouth full of RICE then I refuse to give you any more of my money.

Alberto's Carne Asada Burrito, FTW.

TheLumberjackLisi - if it's as big as their current burritos then there's no way to eat one prior to going to work. the majority of your day after that will be spent fighting the nap fairy and sitting on the can.

And cleaning the blood from your underwear with...