RIP Bieber's hairline

I'm a Bieber fan

Happens to the best of us 

disbeliever - 

Happens to the best of us 

^^

Dude is 23... how can this be?

I don't understand millennials, so it wouldn't surprise me that this is actually a haircut he asked for.

CyberPunk - Dude is 23... how can this be?

I don't understand millennials, so it wouldn't surprise me that this is actually a haircut he asked for.

People can start going bald in their late teens 

He's running out of time 

disbeliever - 

People can start going bald in their late teens 

F@ck. I was in my early 30s when I started losing my gorgeous teenage hair.

Girly - 

He's running out of time 

I read some hair loss forum and they have faith he can piece it back to together a cm at a time with the type of paper he has.

Couldn't a high level celebrity always just have a friend donate hair? I started to get slight temporal diffusion and was able to battle back with Nizoral.

These hair loss forum people did some serious research. Some say that he took a break from his career to address the recession.

Pretty sure my dad and brothers are bitter at me for how much I still have- basically all. They all thinned hard by their mid 20s.

Even as a bald little fruitcake he will pull plenty of chicks and make millions.

Little bastard....

I remeber him laughing about guys losing their hair. Something like "yo, aint there rogan fo dat shit?"

Poor guy, he only has his millions of dollars and access to the best drugs in the world to fall back on.

papa pump - 

I remeber him laughing about guys losing their hair. Something like "yo, aint there rogan fo dat shit?"

He was probably researching... for a friend.

Prince William started balding in his late 20's. Like father, like son.

You know the OG has gone to shit when Bieber's hairline is the subject of a hot thread.

Attila - 

You know the OG has gone to shit when Bieber's hairline is the subject of a hot thread.

No. This is prime OG, reminiscent of the good old days.

The only thing missing is a rare female perspective followed by a backlash of angry virgins and white knights.

Never_rolled -
GOAT St. Pierre -
Girly - 

He's running out of time 

I read some hair loss forum and they have faith he can piece it back to together a cm at a time with the type of paper he has.

Couldn't a high level celebrity always just have a friend donate hair? I started to get slight temporal diffusion and was able to battle back with Nizoral.

These hair loss forum people did some serious research. Some say that he took a break from his career to address the recession.

Nizoral has ZERO to do with hair growth. GF is a dermatologist. Propecia and Rogaine are still the only proven methods that work to any degree. There is a new portable laser out that I am probably going to be self testing. Their data looks good.

It doesn't regrow haiir, but it helps  block the hormone that causes hair loss

Never_rolled - 
GOAT St. Pierre -
Girly - 

He's running out of time 

Nizoral has ZERO to do with hair growth. GF is a dermatologist. Propecia and Rogaine are still the only proven methods that work to any degree. There is a new portable laser out that I am probably going to be self testing. Their data looks good.

I have a fungal condition that leads to hair loss at times.

He can always just cut his nuts off if he wants to stop it in it's tracks.

Never_rolled - 
Politically Incorrect -

I mean there is a difference between your hairline creeping up and being bald at 23. He’s probably got 5-7 years of hair left with supplementation, and a pathetic 2-3 more years after that if he tries to hold on and do surgery. 

My hairline is beginning to creep up, I’m a hat guy anyways so I don’t care too much other than the initial shock of seeing it in the mirror for the first time. 

What can you do about it? Absolutely nothing, it’s generic, focus your energy elsewhere, like on finding a nice hat store. 

Not sure if you are married or single but every chick I have dated told me they hate guys with bad hair that wear hats. They aren't into the hat look fren.

Actually, whenever I see any male over the age of 18 wearing a hat I assume he's either a gigantic asshole or going bald. Unless you're at some outdoor event requiring a hat, you just look like a moron.