RIP Craigslist Personals

Its down. They shut it down. Apparently Congress passed some law about online personals and Craigslist took them down.

So RIP Craigslist Personals. You were a good friend in dark times. An endless supply of doped up tramps and less than attractive slump busters. The source of one of my favorite triumphs, one of the worst encounters that I take to my grave, and some fun and less than proud times.

Ill miss you.

Damn. Quality chicks were on CL.

Does back page have a m4m section?

The law was about ending human trafficking, so all the hookers need a new home on the interwebs

Still working in the great white north....

a_user_has_no_name_74 - 

Lucky. Like I needed another reason to come to Canada

Too Rude -
a_user_has_no_name_74 - 

Lucky. Like I needed another reason to come to Canada

Lol

Too Rude - Its down. They shut it down. Apparently Congress passed some law about online personals and Craigslist took them down.

So RIP Craigslist Personals. You were a good friend in dark times. An endless supply of doped up tramps and less than attractive slump busters. The source of one of my favorite triumphs, one of the worst encounters that I take to my grave, and some fun and less than proud times.

Ill miss you.

Tell me about the favorite triumph

You couldnt have used it that much if youre just now discovering its down

Reality Check: Will 'Anti Sex Trafficking' Bill Hurt Victims?

Ben Swann:
There's a effort among politicians and celebrities to amend #CDA230 to help sex trafficking victims through legislation, H.B. 1865. But does this new bill actually help stop sex trafficking, or hurt victims?

https://youtu.be/p5emewg44qw