RIP Curtis Lemansky

Taken too soon.

6 Likes

That was a brutal last few episodes. And I still hate the way faggot Mackie fucked over the most loyal motherfucker ever, Ronnie.

5 Likes

I’m on my third full watch-through. Only in season 2. But you just can’t help hating Shane knowing what he does. Same with Vic.

For a TV show, it holds up. Already anticipating re-hating Forest Whittaker lol

4 Likes

“You wife’s pussy tasted like sweet butter”!

4 Likes

Gotta say, rewatched a few times, and originally liked Lem but he was the bitch ass of the group. Worked with kids, got all sensitive, white knighted for Tigre after shooting her brother,got sloppy and punked by that wonky eyed fucker. If he had a little more Vic in him, Kavanaugh has himself a Terry Crowley and the strike team all have a merry christmas.

3 Likes

I owned all of the seasons on DVD back in the day. I used to rewatch from beginning to end before each season started. After the Lem ending I tried my annual rewatch and struggled to watch it knowing what happened. I think I just watched the new episodes after. Might be time to see it again from beginning to end.

1 Like

He was a big old softie.

The actor basically carried over that part of the character into Bates Motel as Norma’s brother.

1 Like

The scene where Vic confronts Shane about killing Lem is one of my favorite TV drama moments of all time.

3 Likes

I used to race home from night classes to catch the episodes as they aired. Usually with a big 32oz coke that I grabbed on the way. Soon as I got home, poured half a bottle of Cutty Sark in there.

What is it? The walking Dead? Only Shane I can think of

1 Like

OMG you fucker - I thought Kenny died in real life.
I follow him on IG and he was just posting vids with him & his daughter a day or two ago.

3 Likes

The Shield

2 Likes

Great show. What streaming service is it showing on?

1 Like

hahahaha I did the same on Tuesday nights.

1 Like

Whatever has FX. I think it’s on Hulu & Prime.

1 Like

Fucked up thing is Lem was killed in Sons of Anarchy, too.
I still choose to believe his line “You gotta be shittin’ me!” in SOA was a nod to Dutch’s (kinda) famous line in The Shield.

3 Likes

nice, I would also have to rush back to my dorm from night class to make it back for the pre 24/Shield blunt each week.

1 Like

My wife and I watched the show religiously when it was broadcast (before we were married). She began referring to me as her “big dick boyfriend.”

Sarcastically.

3 Likes

Ronnie got a raw deal.

3 Likes

yea he did. Stayed loyal to Vic throughout it all to get fucked in the ass.

1 Like