RIP Curtis Lemansky

No matter what you say about Shane…he banged the hottest chick (spanish rookie is number 2) on the Show - Tulips:

2 Likes

One of the best ending sequences ever: (Smashing Pumpkins fits with the scene)

2 Likes

“You said it was a government test, so I figured how reliable can it be?”

That chick was engaged to Bubbles from trailer park boys. What an odd world.

1 Like
1 Like

I need to finish the series. I’ve only seen the first season, maybe the second, and the forced fellatio.

2 Likes

It is wacky. She’s stunning

2 Likes

Hulu for sure. Might be on Prime too.

1 Like

Awesome series.

Like with The Wire, I only got into it after becoming a cop, and it was impossible not to relate with some situations or feel like you knew real life versions of the characters.

1 Like

I need to rewatch the entire series. I just started rewatching Ray Donovan and it frustrated me just like it did when it was first airing,

1 Like

I am gonna watch the movie soon. Ray Donovan had so much potential but is a 7/10 for me.

Mickey Donovan started out easy to despise but quickly became my favorite on the show.

I am the opposite, I fucking hated Mickey all the way through. I also hated Bunchy for being so fucking stupid at all times. I also hated Abby (Ray’s wife) and Bridget (Ray’s daughter). Just hated them all.

1 Like

Showtime has a policy of ugly daughters I think (californication, ray donovan). Abby was fucking annoying and they wasted an entire season on her being sick.

2 Likes

That season was the one where I was OK if they cancelled the show. It was that fucking bad.

1 Like

I forgot how much I liked Carl Weathers in this series.

arrested development stew GIF

1 Like