RIP Darren Sutherland

WTF? RIP.

wtf!! this is shocking news!!

very sad.. he had a great career before him!

i agree that suicide is a terrible thing & ultimately a selfish act, but he obviously wasnt in a fit state of mind so he prob wasnt thinking rationaly

we dont know what was going on with him so its unfair to judge imo

edited (see below)

JOB - 
mmafan342 -  Hung himself....coward way out IMO.

Was that really appropiate?

Symbolic VTFD since I'm now a mudnamer.

I took care of it for you. 

RIP

mmafan342 - one of the all time biggest assholes on the forum. Words can't adequately describe a piece of shit like you. VTFD

and RIP Darren

Damn, sorry to hear that. He seemed like a really good guy with a bright future. He always came off as very humble and just seemed to be trying to find his place in the sport and in the world. I guess it was a harder struggle for him than he let on. RIP.

VTFD to mmafan342. You are welcome to your opinion but this isn't the place to bring it up...repeatedly.

RIP.

mmafan342 = knob

Suicide leaves sadness, anger and frustration for those left behind. Yes.
But a dick comment is a dick comment is a ...

RIP

Oh man that sucks. RIP

RIP man

edited cause someone said something not very nice which I qouted, and blasted back, mods cleared up thread. Thanks mods.

RIP darren
my parents phoned me from half way across the world, to tell me how upset they were to hear this news.
We don't get many olypians who medal, but when we do we are very very proud. You will be missed.

Could you imagine this shit in a Condolence Book which this thread sort of could've been with the title "RIP Darren Sutherland" with maybe a story or two from people who might have trained with him?

Among all the RIP's and sad messages:

"Hung himself....coward way out IMO."

'nuff said, me thinks.

You are a classless turd.

Rest in Peace

Depression is a terrible disease

mmafan342, you are oversimplifying and are incorrect

RIP

Always hate to see someone murder themselves.

RIP Darren. Saw him box a few times and was at his first pro fight.

Depression is a fucking devastating illness.

What awful news. RIP Darren Sutherland.

I enjoyed watching him in the Olympics. Condolences to his family & friends.

TH

RIP Darren.