RIP Earl Kraft

On Wednesday December 20th this world lost a wonderful man, an uncle, Grandfather, Husband, Papa, a Father and a friend. Nobody embodied these titles more, not because he was my gramps but because he was the most humble, giving, model of a christian man I have ever know. Earl sufferd from alzheimer's for the last 8 years. I'm posting here not because he had any signifigant contrabution to MMA other then his famous words to me after a hard fought dec over Forest Petz "you oughta reached up and grabed his testicle, that woulda made him tap". I am posting here because I would like to start a fund in his name to help fight alzheimer's, but I'm not quite sure how to do it? Any help would be appreciated you can post info here or email me at jaytaporsnap@yahoo.com , thanks in advance. It is only fitting that at this time of celebration of the gift we were all given in the form of Jesus Christ that this Christmas we give one back!

Sorry to hear about your loss jay. My prayers go out to you and your family.

My condolances. Prayers to you and your family. RIP.

Sorry for your loss, especially at this time of year. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

Maybe this link will help you to get some questions anwered about starting a NPO.

LINK 

condolences bro.

Jay, give me a call if you need anything.

Sorry for your loss Jay. My prayers go out to you.

ttt

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

sorry about ur loss

on another note.. when did u fight Forrest Petz??

Jake

ttt

He fought Forrest in like 99 or 00, at Bart Vales ShootFighting event.

Sorry to hear about your loss. There have been great leaps forward in medical marijuana studies which show that THC might inhibit acetylcholinesterase (sp?) that is linked with Alzheimer's.

Doctors in this related field NEED your donations so they can continue to study our best hope for a cure to some terrible diseases.

RIP

ttt

sorry for your loss jay My prayers are with you and your family