RIP Evan

This world has changed a lot since you left and I often wonder what you would be doing if you were still around.

Miss you buddy and rest easy.

17 Likes

RIP

11 yrs...time is a motherfucker. - RIP Evan

3 Likes

Rip. Really miss Evan 

Seemed like a great guy.

Hard not to have liked him.

RIP.

1 Like

He was special...

Once I was a Champion (Official Trailer) - YouTube

11 years. Damn. He was truly one of a kind. A warrior poet. If I had to explain him to  the newer generation, I don't know if there'd be an equal. Maybe loved like Cowboy is, even though he wasn't the champ (for long anyway). 

Evan really bared his heart and soul. Hell he'd post on here, remember when fighters actually came here regularly?

RIP Evan. 

1 Like

Wow time flies.RIP Tanner.

He would've been a huge personality in this social media age. 

RIP

Golden Boy - This world has changed a lot since you left and I often wonder what you would be doing if you were still around.

Did you time this to be your 10000 post?

if so, kudos

RIP. Respect.

This sucked..... i was away from internet that weekend due to my mom was dying in hospice.... i came home to unwind and decompress and saw that my favorite middleweight had passed!!!! 

knot eye - 

He would've been a huge personality in this social media age. 

RIP

I agree. Evan was the first fighter to embrace social media. Joe Silva had to create a Myspace to get a hold of him one time.

1 Like
FingerorMoon - 
Golden Boy - This world has changed a lot since you left and I often wonder what you would be doing if you were still around.

Did you time this to be your 10000 post?

if so, kudos

I did not. I don’t post much these days and most of what I do seems to be negative. I did notice that I was close and didn’t want to waste it on being an asshole.

His impact is still felt. That's more than many will ever be able to claim.

RIP

A week still doesn't go by where I don't think about him.

What a warrior and true inspiration.

Gone too soon, and 11 years went by too fast. RIP Tanner

Named my son Evan in his honor.  RIP

Rip