RIP Frankie Randall

Only 59 and died from brain damage/dementia. He’s known for handing Chavez Sr. his first loss.

https://www.boxingscene.com/frankie-randall-three-time-champion-who-handed-chavez-first-loss-dies-59--154283?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR20cRFpXfdMLcHdYs6jZcQ8Tus1Hcjg-WpaRaqIRAmBkUzb1YVir8t79dw

I always liked him, it is a damn shame.  RIP.

awe man.....  Frankie was great to watch.  RIP

Always hated him for defeating my hero Chavez , but later found out him and Chavez became good friends and liked him immediately  ....RIP to Frankie “the surgeon” Randall 

Met him in 1996 at a flea market of all places. He was shocked that my buddy ad I recognized him. He took about 15 minutes to talk with us, was a cool random occurrence. RIP

Masterclass -

Met him in 1996 at a flea market of all places. He was shocked that my buddy ad I recognized him. He took about 15 minutes to talk with us, was a cool random occurrence. RIP

That’s awesome. I’m sure it made his day.

RIP Frankie "The Surgeon" Randall, born and died in Birmingham, Alabama (September 25, 1961-December 23, 2020)

RIP

RIP

Damn. rip. 

RIP.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A fave in my childhood. His performances in the two Chavez fights (he got robbed in the 2nd) and the Juan Martin Coggi fights were epic. He lost a lot of his prime to drugs. A very smooth boxer who could really punch when he decided to plant his feet. RIP.