RIP Jesse- He was a good llama

![](upload://1QAU9W437kTQlkjJKJXpLkR6itf.jpeg)

See you soon buddy

17 Likes

I will raise a glass in his honor tonight.

to Jesse!

2 Likes

Rip Jesse! Looks like one of the good llamas...

4 Likes

Well that sucks. R.I.P., Jesse 

1 Like

R.I.P.

1 Like
saglv -

to Jesse!

I will snort and spit on someone tonight in Jesse’s memory

12 Likes
StinkMonket -
saglv -

to Jesse!

I will snort and spit on someone tonight in Jesse’s memory

He would have liked that

8 Likes

I love llamas.

I'm sorry you lost a friend.

2 Likes

I think I have a Llama bedtime book somewhere that I’ll read to my kids tonight in Jesse’s honor.

RIP Jesse.

3 Likes

RIP

1 Like

RIP Jesse U Stud

1 Like

![](upload://lEEWwKfXwNOclEryt79sQDTmKT1.jpeg)

6 Likes

Did he hum a lot?

1 Like

RIP good boy

1 Like

Sorry you lost your buddy

1 Like
Mountain Medic -

He looks like hes about to put a loogie right between your eyes. 

1 Like
Zned -

Did he hum a lot?

Some. He was the herd leader so it would usually be the others and he'd respond.

MojoSoDope -
Mountain Medic -

He looks like hes about to put a loogie right between your eyes. 

Ive only ever been spit on once and that was me getting caught in some crossfire, lol. If you get spit on you've ignored about 20 warnings.

When I first got these guys they came from a larger herd. All of a sudden it's just those four so they needed to work out the new herd dynamic. After a couple days of fighting with another one jesse came out on top and was running the pasture. He got cocky though and was being pushy with me. Real pushy.

So I took the advice of an older llama packer who said "you have to be the baddest llama there. Get a super soaker and next time he gets uppity give him a good squirt. You'll be the best spitter they've ever seen"

Sure enough, next day he was trying to crowd me for food and from about a foot away I unloaded the entire super soaker in his face. Took like 30 seconds and he just stood there and took it. Then he walked over to the other side of the pasture and pouted/thought about it for a couple hours.

After that he was the best guy ever. Gentle, loyal, super easy to work with. He would regulate the others if they acted up so I didn't have to.

8 Likes

Was his passing due to natural causes or was he harvested for something? Is llama good meat to eat?

1 Like

And I'm sorry for your Llama loss.

1 Like