RIP Mookie 3:16

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11773840/mookie-blaylock-receives-prison-sentence-fatal-crash

15 years!  We'll miss you, brah.  On the plus side, when I asked my Magic 8-Ball "Will the forum server issues be solved by the time Mookie comes back", it said "All signs point to yes."

DON'T DROP THE SOAP, BRUH!

So what will happen with the wet t-shirt thread if OP is not there?

Who is going to visit me in prison?

shatefak - So what will happen with the wet t-shirt thread if OP is not there?

I dunno.  I wonder if he will be in a Prison Pen-Pal program.  Maybe his best friend who won the lotto can put a few million on his books.  I know in San Diego's County Jail I was able to buy chocolate and stationary for a galpal that did a few months.  I would be willing to send Mookie some quality soaps and slippers.

He will find a way to TTT it and let you know he was the thread OP.

Mookie 3:16 - 

Who is going to visit me in prison?

I can ask TiffanyStarr to come say hi, if they send you to the northeast.

Blueyevil - 

Okay...I am confused.

Are we talking about the legendary thread, which I created, or are we talking about me going to prison?

Or are we talking about both?

Is this thread about the legendary thread, which I am the OP of or is it about prison?

Mookie 3:16 - 
Blueyevil - 

Okay...I am confused.

Are we talking about the legendary thread, which I created, or are we talking about me going to prison?

Or are we talking about both?

Is this thread about the legendary thread, which I am the OP of or is it about prison?

The once legendary wet t thread.

But you got sentence to

15 years reduced to 7, but you only have to do 3 years with 8 years of probation. I now know what your $200 million dollar friend bought you.