Rip Paul "Straight Outta" Compton

Local Ohio fighter Naafs Vet and former Naafs amateur series champion
Paul Compton has been tragically taking in a head on collision
Rip Paul you will be missed ! Phone Post 3.0

ah man that's terrible

R.I.P.

Paul trained out of
Team: GriffonRawl MMA Academy With Jason Dent Paul went 9-2 as immature And 5-5 as a pro Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

ah man that's terrible

R.I.P.

Great pic of Paul Rick I just found out a hour ago from Chris Lazono : ( Phone Post 3.0

RIP

RIP Phone Post 3.0

That's awful! RIP! :( Phone Post 3.0

That's terrible news.

Rest easy, Paul. Phone Post 3.0

Live in the next town over from Paul. Known him for years and we both competed for NAAFS back in the dark ages. He was a good dude and lived life to the fullest that's for sure. Last time I seen him we rode down to Akron in November to corner someone together and the kids opponent no showed so we got drunk and watched fights.

RIP Paul

RickStorm - 

ah man that's terrible

R.I.P.

This was his pro debut against Nesto. Tko stoppage from elbows.

Horrible. RIP

RIP. Great smile on the kid. Sad :( Phone Post 3.0

It's not right. Rip Phone Post 3.0

HillWilliam - Live in the next town over from Paul. Known him for years and we both competed for NAAFS back in the dark ages. He was a good dude and lived life to the fullest that's for sure. Last time I seen him we rode down to Akron in November to corner someone together and the kids opponent no showed so we got drunk and watched fights.

RIP Paul

Sounds like a nice guy.

RIP Phone Post 3.0

Rip man hope you rest easy Phone Post 3.0

RIP Phone Post 3.0

Paul was an incredible fighter and person. Huge loss to our family. Rip Phone Post 3.0

Damn that's sad. A good friend of mine and him fought each other in their amateur debuts. Never met him but always kept up on his career. Phone Post 3.0

jTheHybridwolff -
RickStorm -

ah man that's terrible

R.I.P.

Great pic of Paul Rick I just found out a hour ago from Chris Lazono : ( Phone Post 3.0
Live life!
Do the things that are in your heart and enjoy life and it's experiences no matter how young you are tomorrow is not promised! : ( Phone Post 3.0

RIP... So sad... Phone Post 3.0