RIP, Rip Taylor

Not 1 not 2... Phone Post 3.0

Dammit,  just mentioned him a couple days ago

+1 

Image result for sexy vote up gif

Nickelback is my jam.. AMA - 
MrColdCock -
The Lion King -

Anakins "chosen one" storyline was already ruined in episode 3. Mace Windu beat Palpatine and was about to kill him then Anakin cut his hand off and saved Palpatine. 

So he's the chosen one to destroy the Sith yet he was the one who saved the Sith and allowed him to kill almost all the Jedi along with billions of innocents in the 1st place?

He was basically like a firefighter who lights a fire and burns a place down then shows up to save the day. 

That being said this new trilogy was garbage and a waste of time

Except Palpatine was in control of that fight the entire time and was never going to lose to Windu.

I could be way of base here because I haven't seen that movie in a long time.

But didn't his face get all fucked up pretty bad in the Windu fight? Was that part of his plan to fuck his face up? Stupid plan. Not the plan of a man in control of a situation.

It was part of his plan, and it gave him the political capital needed to transform the Republic in the Empire:

The Jedi hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the head of government and usuring control of the clone army. But the aims of the would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal clone troopers contained the insurrection within the Jedi Temple and quelled uprisings on a thousand worlds.

The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society.

1 Like

Holy shit, he was recently alive?!

2 Likes

Kip Kinkle - 

Holy shit, he was recently alive?!

Yep the body isnt even cold yet

Sad thing is, I only know him from Wayne's world 2

1 Like

RIP

RockstarWestfall -

Sad thing is, I only know him from Wayne's world 2

pretty regular on the 70s/80s gameshow circuit... did a jackass movie intro

rip

First Rip Torn, now Rip Taylor???

FUCK THIS WORLD

Damn...RIP

Rip Rip

Black Dougie -

First Torn, now this?.  There are no good Rips left

Rip Hamilton?

RIP

Goddamned vultures...

He's not even in the grave yet and there are rumors about him being "gay"!

2 Likes
shen - Goddamned vultures...

He's not even in the grave yet and there are rumors about him being "gay"!

I heard he was a God in China.

THought he was already dead

Who da fook is that guy?

Never heard of him, this is the only Rip I know.