RIP Steve Mcnair

Former NFL quarterback McNair killed in Tennessee
By KRISTIN M. HALL, Associated Press Writer
20 minutes ago
Buzz up!
Print
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair(notes) has been shot and killed.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron confirmed that police were called to a residence and found McNair and a woman shot to death inside. Aaron said authorities don’t yet know the circumstances of the shooting.

“I don’t have any answers for you now as to what’s happened, who’s responsible,” he said.

Aaron said police have tentatively identified the woman but did not release her name.

McNair played 13 seasons in the NFL and led the Titans within a yard of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl. The former third overall draft pick also played for the Baltimore Ravens before retiring after the 2007 season.

“He was one of the finest players to play for our organization and one of the most beloved players by our fans,” Titans owner Bud Adams said in a statement. “He played with unquestioned heart and leadership and led us to places that we had never reached, including our only Super Bowl.”

whats up with all these pro athletes getting shot damn

I was just watching him on pros vs. joes

Mo $$$ = Mo Prollems

that and a debaucherous lifestyle imo

Rip

rip

Chicks with guns...gotta luv em

RIP

RIP Air McNair

The chick that supposedly shot McNair was only 20 years old. Why was a married man hanging with a 20 year old?

The other part of this tragedy is that this chick was charged with DUI a couple days earlier with McNair as a passenger. Two things comes to mind....why was this 20 year old chick drunk? She was too young to drink. Secondly, why didn't McNair drive when he knew the chick was drinking?

She had some muslim sounding name maybe she figured her dad was going to administer some kind of religious related punishment like chop off finger or something like that and said "F#ck that" and offed herself.

I read that as well about being married, but dating some 20 year old. It did not say anything about him being separated, but he bought her an Escalade. Damn.

4 months of dating, an escalade and an apartment..

Kind of crazy but imo if you play with fire your going to get burned...or shot in this case

damn side salad is expensive now days

I bet she thought her Dave & Buster days were over...well actually, I guess they are

i've not known professional athletes to be very good monogamist.

Piper paid...