Rip Stop gi question

Anyone use the rip stop lite gi's?  I was wanting to order one because I get exhausted fast in the heavier gi's.  Right now every dealer is out of them due to some kind of customs issue with shipment.  I know the Kingz 420 light is close but only the pants are rip stop.  I also understand the rip stop material breaths a lot better so you don't become overheated during a roll. 

So does anything think it's worth waiting on the Rip Stops to eventually become available or just go with the Kingz V2 420?

The Tiger Man - I got the Kingz and love it Phone Post 3.0

The Kingz 420 cross weave or the Kingz V2 ripstop?  The 420 uses the rip stop pants but your standard cross weave gi top.  That is the part that makes me hot.  The Kingz V2 rip stop uses the ripstop material for both the gi and pants.

I hate rip stop and never use it.  I have one gi with RS pants (atama) and its shit.  

When people wear stop gi tops, I find it easier to choke the bjezuz out of them because its flimsy and pliable 

BigEyedFish - 

I hate rip stop and never use it.  I have one gi with RS pants (atama) and its shit.  

When people wear stop gi tops, I find it easier to choke the bjezuz out of them because its flimsy and pliable 

I had a ripstop gi and it was terrible.  after a couple of rounds it feels like you're grappling in a wet blanket.

clattymine -
BigEyedFish - 

I had a ripstop gi and it was terrible.  after a couple of rounds it feels like you're grappling in a wet blanket.

Watched my friends by them and hate them.

Man up OP and embrace them sweat. Phone Post 3.0

Ok, you guys might have saved me some cash.  Im going with the 420.  I'm just obsessed with going light weight because my cardio is shit regardless of the extensive running I've been doing.  But grappling endurance is not the same as running endurance.   I've always trained no gi but am starting gi training for the exercise.

vu's for everyone.

I had a jiu jitsu pro gear that was rip stop, one of my favorite gis ever, but the top was to small sold it and I still wear the pants Phone Post 3.0

My atama rip stop lasted a total of two lessons. They are absolutely shit. Phone Post 3.0