RIP Tate

Nice knowing you. I fear we wont have the technology to rebuild you. Phone Post 3.0

Golden Tate? Phone Post 3.0

ronda is gonna get KOd

*shakes head at Jimmy

Tate's 15 minutes are about up. She's fortunate Zingano got injured, otherwise they would have been up a long time ago.

MrZipplokk - 

*shakes head at Jimmy

miesha aint fallign for the same trick again.

ronda's striking is very poor, and she gets tagged in every fight. miesha finishes her in this fight

Repeating yourself doesn't make u any less wrong brah

MrZipplokk - 

Repeating yourself doesn't make u any less wrong brah

yeah, when miesha wins, you should apologize to me

I will. And when she loses, u should disappear for a month. :-)

I like those odds! Phone Post 3.0

MrZipplokk - 

I will. And when she loses, u should disappear for a month. :-)

miesha wont lose

Bottom line: this is a showcase fight for Honda. 8th armbar in a row blah blah blah... Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja - Bottom line: this is a showcase fight for Honda. 8th armbar in a row blah blah blah... Phone Post 3.0

Yup it's a squash match. Might as well be Hulk Hogan fighting the Brooklyn Brawler.

What are the chances that Ronda snaps her ankle trying to do a belly to belly suplex or something? Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - What are the chances that Ronda snaps her ankle trying to do a belly to belly suplex or something? Phone Post 3.0

As long as she doesn't try to jump off the ropes, she's fine.

The tate gallery is closing??!! Phone Post 3.0

Came in here to give my prayers to her family. Man I'm glad she's okay.

Wish her a good fight tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 

ronda is gonna get KOd

By who? Miesha is mediocre striker who wins fights by grinding people out. She almost got her fucking head taken off by Kedzie before Zingano took her out.

If Ronda's going to get KO'd by somebody, Tate ain't the one to do it.

Authority Figure - Nice knowing you. I fear we wont have the technology to rebuild you. Phone Post 3.0

we will take her dna and use it in a fertilized egg. then when the doctor yanks her out of the birth canal we will fart in her general direction

Kaitlin Young almost kicked her head off back in the day.