RIP Tate

devils advocate -

Tits Phone Post 3.0

In approximately 6 hours from now Taint is going to be in a hospital bed drinking ginger ale hooked up to a morphine drip. Hopefully there will be some good movies on the small TV mounted to the wall.

In approximately 6 hours from now Taint is going to be in a hospital bed drinking ginger ale hooked up to a morphine drip. Hopefully there will be some good movies on the small TV mounted to the wall.

Ch1ef - What are the chances that Ronda snaps her ankle trying to do a belly to belly suplex or something? Phone Post 3.0
If Ronda slaps a security guard and gets arrested, is that a DQ win for Tate? Phone Post 3.0

octowussy - Cool, can't wait until Ronda throws four dumb jabs, takes Miesha down, sits in kesa gatame, arm bars her, and then gives another cringeworthy interview. Ronda's really expanding her game. Really putting the mixed in mixed martial arts. Glad I'm plunking down $80 or whatever it is now.
Because it would be better if she threw in three rounds of shitty kickboxing first? Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 
MrZipplokk - 

Repeating yourself doesn't make u any less wrong brah

yeah, when miesha wins, you should apologize to me

You're a Pro, aren't u. lol

trblesum13 - 
MrZipplokk -

Repeating yourself doesn't make u any less wrong brah

You're coming off as a douchbag. Phone Post

Breaking News..........water is wet.....!

El Ninja - Bottom line: this is a showcase fight for Honda. 8th armbar in a row blah blah blah... Phone Post 3.0

As much as I dislike Ronda, she did show improved striking and looked good overall.

RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - 
Jimmy Rustler - 
MrZipplokk - 

I will. And when she loses, u should disappear for a month. :-)

<br />
    <p>
        miesha wont lose</p>
</blockquote>
<br />
When she loses, you should follow in your glorious hero Cole Konrad's footsteps, and retire.</blockquote>

lol

Hows that gingerale!

Jimmy Rustler - 
MrZipplokk - 

miesha wont lose

Jimmy

MrZipplokk - 
Jimmy Rustler - 
MrZipplokk - 

miesha wont lose

Jimmy

One month Jimmy.

month

Jimmy Rustler - 
MrZipplokk - 

*shakes head at Jimmy

miesha aint fallign for the same trick again.

ronda's striking is very poor, and she gets tagged in every fight. miesha finishes her in this fight

Well at least you stuck to your guns.

CaliKush - Golden Tate? Phone Post 3.0

GT is a fucking ninja!

SEAHAWKS!