RIP The Borgias :(

Maybe not the greatest show ever made but I enjoyed it.

Canceled a season before it was set to conclude.

RIP JUNE CARTER THE POPE Phone Post 3.0

Luckily there are two shows about the Borgia pope. :)

Never watched it, but maybe Ray Donovan will be good.

Borgias had some real high points, particularly in season 1. It looked to me like the budget had been cut significantly for this season because they had notably fewer big set pieces.

Pappy Knuckles - Never watched it, but maybe Ray Donovan will be good.

Im hoping. Ready for homeland to return as well Phone Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so this season doesnt conclude?

This is the borgias series with Jeremy Irons?

So they arent gonna do a two hour movie to wrap things up? i've seen Episode 9 already online, just waiting for the finale but they clearly arent gonna have this wrapped up cause they planned on another season.

So they take viewers through 3 seasons but then dont even finish the story, this is what I cant stand about tv shows. THey get you to invest in the show and they fuck you in the end.

Atleast this is a show based on real people so we already know what happens to the Pope, the son and the daughter but still this shoudl have gotten one more season to wrap it up.

ahhh wtf man!!! this show was incredible!!!!

BigEyedFish - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so this season doesnt conclude?

This is the borgias series with Jeremy Irons?
Yes the one with Jeremy Irons. Season finale is June 23rd. The plan was to have four seasons up until the Pope's death but since its ending after three the show won't wrap up the way they had hoped. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks, I just downloaded the series and planned a marathon session to catch up...this will definitely deflate that experience.

Chris27 - So they arent gonna do a two hour movie to wrap things up? i've seen Episode 9 already online, just waiting for the finale but they clearly arent gonna have this wrapped up cause they planned on another season.

So they take viewers through 3 seasons but then dont even finish the story, this is what I cant stand about tv shows. THey get you to invest in the show and they fuck you in the end.

Atleast this is a show based on real people so we already know what happens to the Pope, the son and the daughter but still this shoudl have gotten one more season to wrap it up.

Yeah -- it's really frustrating when shows get pulled like this.

Its an excellent show despite the historical inaccuracies. I was having some serious issues with this season and found it by far to be the weakest. But Im sad to see it go. I was wondering how they would wrap it up because the story of this family has an ending that is not a happy one...

Micheletto is one of the greatest characters ever cast. Brilliant

RML - Maybe not the greatest show ever made but I enjoyed it.

Well, shoot.

I guess I'm going to have to get the historical conclusion from Assassin's Creed.

BigEyedFish - Its an excellent show despite the historical inaccuracies. I was having some serious issues with this season and found it by far to be the weakest. But Im sad to see it go. I was wondering how they would wrap it up because the story of this family has an ending that is not a happy one...

Micheletto is one of the greatest characters ever cast. Brilliant

yeah he was a good henchmen, I dont know how far into this season you are so I dont want to say anything. Cause I believe episode 9 hasnt aired on Showtime yet but its online.

slo ko - 

Well, shoot.

I guess I'm going to have to get the historical conclusion from Assassin's Creed.

Chris, I appreciate it. Im 4 episodes in this season so I need to catch up.

slo ko, the best book Ive read on the family is Rafael Sabatini's bio of Cesare. Its the most fair and objective, and ties in the views of other bio's written. Its an excellent read. I have a first run version of the book here. Its over 100 years old and sits on my mantle :)

Fuckin Gay badass is.... nevermind I have no reason to watch anymore.  BULLSHIT!!!

Read they were going to do a two hour movie instead of a 4th season

BigEyedFish - 
slo ko - 

Well, shoot.

Chris, I appreciate it. Im 4 episodes in this season so I need to catch up.

slo ko, the best book Ive read on the family is Rafael Sabatini's bio of Cesare. Its the most fair and objective, and ties in the views of other bio's written. Its an excellent read. I have a first run version of the book here. Its over 100 years old and sits on my mantle :)

You don't have a newer copy? No Kindle version? Just this really old, ancient, used copy?

In that case I'll give you $5.

:-p

WTF is this all aboot?? Do I have to make a call to the Pope?

^exactly

The overacting in that show was cringe-worthy.

I watched the 1st season, but just barely.