RIP Tough RBG! Republicans Must Fill The Seat!

Trump should allow the weekend to respect and honor her life.

Monday or Tuesday, announce that he is going to nominate her replacement this week…

… then we can all watch the left’s turd filled heads explode!

3 Likes
The Adversary -

They won’t.

Republicants will play by the rules and lose again, as usual. 

Say what you will about the Left, but they’re serious about winning. The Right is content just to not lose, sometimes. They don’t understand offense. 

Lol, like republicans have principles and aren't colossal hypocrites. 

4 Likes
Cotton -
The Adversary -

They won’t.

Say what you will about the Left, but they’re serious about winning. The Right is content just to not lose, sometimes. They don’t understand offense. 

Lose again? 

I'm 100% sure Donald Trump is your president. 

Jesus Christ, here we go again. 

Anytime I bring up the pussiness of the Republicans, you lot think I’m a lefty. When in fact, I’m so fucking far to the right that you can’t see me. 

Yes, LOSE AGAIN as in, fail to capitalize on an opportunity for fear of optics because they are poontangs. 

No one said anything about Trump. Case in fucking point, he’s great, but the Republicans did everything they could to derail his candidacy because they are POOSAYS. 

7 Likes

bad idea.  it will push away independents and cost trump the election.  better to wait and win

1 Like

Fuck the demon rats. They are scum and Trump needs to ram this through.

4 Likes
gtownhoya -

I bet Trump doesn't regret a single shot he took at Mitt Romney. But he should.

Romney, Murkowski, Collins...

He could lose all 3 and be ok

Also…

If the left loses their minds in the selection process – that is more evidence that EVERY American with half a brain should vote for Trump, and Republicans for the House and Senate.

2 Likes

Mittens and crew will thwart trump.

The neocon wing of the party will immolate the party before it goes along.  It doesn't give a damn about anybody in the RNC if they arent the ones in power.

Watch

burk - 

bad idea.  it will push away independents and cost trump the election.  better to wait and win

Why would it push away independents?

Aren’t they largely slightly right of center?

Very well natured thread. 

Erik Apple -
gtownhoya -

I bet Trump doesn't regret a single shot he took at Mitt Romney. But he should.

Romney, Murkowski, Collins...

He could lose all 3 and be ok

Not If Grassley keeps his word

1 Like
camicom -
The Adversary -

They won’t.

McConnell has already said he is going to fill the seat

Maybe you should include that little detail next time. Thread title makes it sound like there’s a question about it.

And you all can quit kissing that sour old broads ass now, she’s dead. Shoulda been gone years ago, but she had to try to pwn the right one last time from the grave. 

Kwang - 

Very well natured thread. 

You are correct.

Conservative Supreme Court Justices are good for everyone in America – whether they know it or not.

4 Likes

Nothing will happen until after the election, the Dems will stall any confirmation to see if Biden wins and allow him to appoint

1 Like
onepunchJD -
burk - 

independents want to see the court divided and not overly controlled by one side.  Especially those that want Roe to remain law.

1 Like
burk - 
onepunchJD -
burk - 

independents want to see the court divided and not overly controlled by one side.  Especially those that want Roe to remain law.

Agree about Roe.

Beyond that – I would think that current events would swing almost anyone on the fence to the right.

camicom -

The MSM already making things up

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1307101237779853313

Pathetic. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1307103275083337729

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1307119501549371395

3 Likes

Cocaine Mitch just reported that they will be moving forward with a nomination on the Senate floor! #MAGA!!!

5 Likes