Ripped off by Yumaslim

Maybe some will feel this wasn't being "ripped off" I disagree but at the very least I was misled and lied to. I know a lot of you guys have dealt with him but I feel that I should at least say my story...

He had a Pride 33 Wand promo poster up on eBay ..item #220945277982 While the auction was still active (more then 24 hours left) I contacted him asking if he had a buy it now for the poster so I could pay outright and end the auction. He then replied saying he would sell it for 30$, which I paid after specifically asking if this was a genuine poster or a print out/copy which he told me "this is an original print from pride. NOT a reproduction.". I then noticed that the auction was never taken down and when I inquired about that he told me he had 3 of the posters.

So today I receive the package only to find out it is not the 11x20 genuine Pride poster... but a 8.5 x 13 printed out from home that was not even cut properly. Packaged with a Rockstar sticker and some promo cards.

Now I know it is only 30$.. nothing worth having a heart attack over but still a scummy thing to do so I feel its worth mentioning.

Here is the picture of what I received today

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz117/KurtHustle/poster.jpg

somebody has some explaining to do

just file a paypal claim if he wont refund

I don't think slim would fake these... he picked a bunch of them up off of the floor after Pride 32, mine has a foot print on the back and it measures 14.1/4 x 8.5/8

I don't think it matters if it's fake or not. It's not the size he advertised and sold it as.

heres the exact description of the ebay auction;

<!-- Begin Description -->"Pride 33 promtional poster. this poster measures approx. 11 x 20 and is in perfect condition. this was at pride 32 advertising for the next show 33."<!-- End Description -->

Well that would explain why the paper is of such poor quality if they were just being thrown around. But why list it as 11x20 ?

you have a case against him just for the size alone being incorrect

That's problematic. I won that auction and am fully expecting an 11 x 20 mini to arrive. Anything else will be considered unnacceptable. Phone Post

would someone please get 1-800-lawyers on the line!!! We have a catastrophe of an injustice transpiring! QUICK CALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!

1st... those are real, Pride gave them out. Pride printed them.

they only made them in one size which was larger than a mini but smaller than an 11" x 17".

if you guys don't want them I'll take them.

Really Hunto? Really? "a case against him"'  We are talking about a $20-$30 mini, not a UFC 1 poster.

I understand the description was misleading but did you contact him through ebay or email to try and explain why you are unhappy first? I don't think it was intentional people.

If he doesn't resolve this problem, I will refund you myself. Just please stop whinning like bitches, this is rediculous.

And your thread title is bullshit... unless he does not fix this situation. You spoke waaaaay too soon.

Like op stated, it's only $30. However, I probably wouldn't have bid if I knew the size was smaller than 11 x 20. I'm not big into minis. I'm also not accusing anyone of being misleading. Everyone makes mistakes. I only ask to be compensated and/or refunded if what I receive is not what I expected. Yuma is legit, no question about that. Phone Post

Paypal case sweetheart. Defend your boy all you want.

The thread title was a little premature, like I said its nothing worth having a stroke over. I didn't make the post to try and slander anyone, but like Dawggy, had I known the true size of the image I wouldn't have bought it.

I had never seen the poster so I wasn't aware they were printed on what feels like regular copier paper. But those of you that have one could understand why I would think its a home made item, compared to feel/look of a regular poster.

If you blatantly know the posters aren't 11x20 , then why say they are? It's just a crap thing to do.

hunto21 - Paypal case sweetheart. Defend your boy all you want.

I don't like him and he don't like me but this is not called for. this thread needs to be deleted and if not solved privately then you bitch publicly.

hunto you are an ass, plain and simple.

Kurt Hustle - If you blatantly know the posters aren't 11x20 , then why say they are? It's just a crap thing to do.

How do you know it was blatant???? You don;t know this. EMAIL HIM and figure it out! If he does not make this right i would be very surprised. I think you owe him an apology for posting this thread before giving him the opportunity to make the situation right or even defend himself.

fightpimp - 

I don't like him and he don't like me but this is not called for. this thread needs to be deleted and<b> if not solved privately then you bitch publicly.
</b>
 hunto you are an ass, plain and simple.

Haha, not my thread. Somebody gets screwed over and I'm an ass? F off bro

Seriously, did he just call FP 'sweetheart'?

Can we send this oil checker back to the mat battle forum

And as much as I cant stand Yuma, you jumped the gun and are very misleading in your title.

I'm not a collector, just reading the forum, but that is pretty fucking shady. White knights are funny though. Phone Post

Yuma would not f..k you over. I can vouch for that. Just contact him and he will make it right. If you got guys like FightPimp and Chip Guy telling you this then you know its real talk. These guys are the real deal in the collecting world so take thier advice and just contact him and figure it out.