Rising star Valerie Loureda's next fight moved to Bellator 259

A Bellator women’s flyweight showcase between Valerie Loureda and Hannah Guy is being moved to a new event later next month. MMA reporter James Lynch was the first to report the news, which was then confirmed by MMAFighting.com citing Bellator MMA officials, although no reason for the movement was given.

Who do you guys have winning this fight?

I want to see Valerie get humbled. maybe she will slow down on the ass videos and post more training videos…

1 Like

Same @knappster

I’m not a fan of her antics, fight skills or that fat dumpster as$

I like her and she has potential but I want to know how you can train hard and your ass continue to grow into a sack of cottage cheese.

She looks LESS fit as time goes on, less athletic.

That extra weight works against her style. She has legit kicks and a great camp.

Guess well see. Needs to mature mentally tho.

I might be in the minority but I want to see more ASS

I saw her backstage at her Bellator debut. She is not as big as she appears in videos or pictures. She was very attractive.

That said, I hope to see her humbled as well.

Everyone is tripping saying she needs to be humbled. She is Int the building stage of her pro career. These aren’t supposed to be top tier competitors yet. Her test will come eventually

Yay pancake tits is fighting again! She second only to Jake Paul on people that really need to be humbled.