RITC 21 "Seasons Beatings" Lineup

Yes, unfortunately Ricco has been suspended by the Nevada athletic commission. We have Jay day now as the main event and Marcus Hicks had stepped up to fight J-Rod as a last minute replacement which means that J-Rod will be cutting to 205lbs!

You read right...J-Rod at 205lbs!

Other changes include a replacement for "Houdini" by a fighter named Paul Eberjer and we will not be seeing Graden Tannis fighting Elmer Waterhen due to an injury. Which sucks cause I really enjoy watching Graden fight. I really hope we can get that fight for a future show.

See you New Years!!!

Al, what about access to the scale early in the day and a sauna if needed on Saturday?

Yes, would have been great to see Tannas on the card.

C

I thought Tannis was out? Any truth to this rumor Chad?

Yes, Ricco is out cause he tested for steroids in California(one commission respecting anothers ban, I think). Unless I have misunderstood the situation.

chad hey buddy!
yeah fighters will have access to the sauna and the scale on saturday for sure. give me a shout when you get to town if you want 894 5329 i will be cutting some weight saturday too so i will be around.

Jay... awesome, I'll give you a call.

Yes it's true, Tannas is out.

C

OOps, didn't see the second page. Maybe from now on I'll just repeat what everyone writes then I'll look smrt.

I heard tannis got quite the crack in the head,though.

sorry chad..I had emailed the address you left to give you all the details for the scale and sauna but hey..if you have Jay Days number now you KNOW you are hooked up!

what did u do to Tannas Chad???

Good luck to Scott Arnold

Wade

Ronin MMA

Tannas had a surface scratch, nothing more =D

... and it wasn't me, I'm the epitome of control.

We'll see you guys soon.

C