RITC 59 - Results

When me and Shaun Beckett fought there we fought some of their top guys and John told us that from the begining.
Randy Spence

what is the deal with roland and kotc?

The only first-hand knowledge Jon "Predator" Levinson has of RITC or Brausa is when he showed up to roll a couple of times with his ringworm infested ass.
No one wants to roll with that disease bag.

It's Official !!!

RITC 60

Saturday, Mar 20, 2004

Celebrity Theatre ( Phoenix )

Several headline matchups to be announced in the next two weeks. Stay Tuned.

Pred,
When you run a business, you can't please everyone and try as you may some have a bad experience. If people judged you by how many people don't like you, you'd be on death row:) I have heard many respectable bjjer's vouge for Roland's skills. The black belt thing is not perfect in BJJ and some politics exist, everyone knows that.

How many people have sued and complained about McDonalds or Walmart, does that mean they aren't good at what they do and not a success.

Thank Bradley. No more Tempe.

JM

RITC 60

Saturday, Mar 20, 2004

RITC 61

Apr, 2004

Site: TBA

RITC 62

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Casa Grande

For RITC 61, I suggest Nothing,Az. I drove through it on the way home from Vegas after UFC 46. I can guarantee a monster crowd of at least 3.

BTW, the RITC DVD's from Sat are done and look amazing.

JM- I want 58 and 59. How much so I could send out the payment? Thanks George

29.90, George. Thanks.

Pred, give it a rest. You don't like Sarria. We got it. Alot of people don't like you but they don't go on every thread about you.

I'm tired of the MMA world bagging on Az every show I go to out of state. Yes, Sarria has been accused of doing some shit. Yes, alot of is true. But we have all heard it a thousand times. Save that shit.

pred. i agree with jay, its time to stop, if you dont beleive roland is a black belt fine, go to the school and let him break your arm, the guy is amazing on the ground. as for all of the old ritc stuff, he was trying to get started, jpet said from when he started the matchmaking , let someone complain, nobody has.its a good show, they try there best on a limited budge to put on a good event, and they do a great job. every major company struggles at first and they may do things there not totaly proud of, but they correct it, and move on. i have never had a problem with you, and i hope this doesnt cause on, i think you and roland need to hop in the cage and settle what ever issues you have wiht him.

Just because you go out to your local KarateMart and buy your blackbelt doesn't mean your not legit. It's all about the skill of the person, and believe me if you have ever seen Roland roll he's smooth as hell. He could show most Brasilian blackbelts a thing or two, technique wise.

Looked more like that comment was directed at the instructor there, that did not recieve a thank you plaque, and previously trained at Megs.

Whats up Jpet its Mike Foland from Vegas, we have a few new fighters from J-Sect who are looking for some action when is your next show? I'd also like to talk to you about another fight for myself.

Petrilli, get Foland on a card ASAP. The guy brings it. Foland-Steinbeiss or Foland-Riggs could be the best fight eva

Hi Mike - sorry to hear that Sopreme on Feb 20 in Connecticut got cancelled.

I would love to have you and your teammates back in Rage in the Cage. We will do one RITC show each month this year from Jan - Nov. Here is our upcoming schedule.

RITC 60

Saturday, Mar 20, 2004

RITC 61

Apr, 2004

Site: TBA

RITC 62

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Casa Grande

Shoot me an e-mail ( JPet1234@aol.com ) when you get a chance. We had John Wood and Mark Tullius, both from Las Vegas, come into town for RITC 58 in January.

Hope to hear from you regarding March 20.

ttt

RITC has always treated Ray and I good. They are a good show to get your feet wet.

I would love to fight in RITC again. I always love the crowd.

Hope everyone cheers for Ray Elbe and me as we are fighting in a Pay Per View KOTC show next Friday.

I will be fighting Diego Sanchez and have learned a few new things from my Jhun fight.

For those of you that didn't hear, Jhun beat me by TKO with under 10 seconds left in the fight. I lost the fight, but gave it everything I had, during the fight I took Jhun's back, mounted him, had a tight heel hook, and even was pulling in my shin on a triangle when Matt Hughes stood us up. Jhun taught me a lot about fighting off your back when you are being pounded. I think he is an amazing fighter and am dissapointed at the lose (I would have lost the decision if it went to one).
I believe Jhun's overall strenght was just too much...

(for pictures of the fight... WWW.SUPERBRAWL.TV

I am going into this Diego fight HUNGRY!

so Arizona support your local fighter...and wish me well.

Kyle Brees
and TEAM SRJ

You have my best wishes.

Good luck Kyle, try to keep it standing, Diego is a stud on the ground.