RITC 61 - "Diesel" vs "Battle Cat"

Battle Cat may have a funny name, but a least he has the balls to fight Riggs. More balls then that nobody from across the pond. What was his name? Shit I forgot already. I can't believe I can't remember what his name is with his great record of 1-0 in the UFC. With that record you should be able to hand pick your opponents:)

Good card John.

Good Luck to Riggs.

FINALLY a very nice poster!
Now thats what a fight poster should look like!

TTT for MMA in Arizona!
PS Good luck Joe and Bryan~!

I am the nicest poster this forum has ever seen. I frequently give crap to poor little Arias Garcia, and spend time with adopted lil brothers, Useless Gomez, Joe Riggs and the Pred

RITC 61 Tickets went on sale today !!!

Ticket prices: $25 ( rows 28-36 ), $35 ( rows 17-27 ), $65 ( rows 1-16 )

Price INCLUDES service charge & all fees if ordered from Dodge Theater Box Office ( call 602-379-2888 press 2 ).

Here's an inside tip on the best seats in Dodge Theater for RITC 61.

Rows 1-8 are VIP-Side

Rows 12-16 are VIP-Center

Rows 9,10 and 11 are removed for this configuration.

The BEST SEATS in the house for UG RITC fans are Row 12 Center. ( George, order your tickets early, you will not be disappointed ).

ttt

ttt for this card. Will be exciting.

ttt

Dodge is an awesome place! This Fight card is spectacular. Great job jpet :)

"GrappleGirl"

Card looks great.

Riggs wins by KO. Hope to see another knock out Joe. Good Luck!! Hopefully you guys make it to the WEC May 21st. When are you going to come out to California and train?

This exciting matchup just added to the RITC 61 card.

Genesis Jiu-Jitsu Brown Belt Instructor Eddie Sanchez ( 130 )

vs

California, Team Unleashed fighter Eddie Estrella ( 140 )

TTT for RITC :)

"GrappleGirl"

Sweet

Some excellent RITC Photos are up at:

http://www.msnusers.com/RITC60Photos/shoebox.msnw

Enjoy.

JPet- Can you submit pictures to sherdog?? That would be cool to have in all of the fighter profiles.

Team unleashed? where are they from?

Hey Styx. I tried doing that so Riggs can get rid of the big fat ton of goo pic they have over there. I sent them 1, but Jeff hasn't switched it.

Jeff, you are a turd. KTHXBYE

SS - Team Unleased is out of Riverside, CA. Their most prominent Team member is Jimmy Ambriz.

James - all the RITC photos will be in the July ( not the June ) issue of Grappling Magazine. After that, I'll send some selected photos to Sherdog.

ttt...

if JM promises not to wear his tux, then ttt