RITC 61 - Riggs vs Johnson

RITC 61 - Relentless

"Diesel" vs "Battle Cat"

"The Rock" vs Montana

Dodge Theater

Friday, April 30, 2004

Doors Open: 6 PM, Fight Time: 7:30 PM

RITC 61 Tickets now on sale !!!!

Ticket prices: $25 ( rows 28-36 ), $35 ( rows 17-27 ), $65 ( rows 1-16 )

Price INCLUDES service charge and fee if ordered from Dodge Theater Box Office ( call 602-379-2888 press 2 ).

UG FAN APPRECIATION DISCOUNT: $5 off if you mention this RITC 61 Press Release when ordering by phone. If you plan to purchase your ticket on Fight Night, just print and take a copy of this PR to the Box Office for $5 off per ticket.

With discount, ticket prices at Dodge Theater ( call 602-379-2888 press 2 ) just $20, $30 and $60 and that INCLUDES all fees and service charges.

Rage in the Cage is returning to the $40M Dodge Theater with the best fight card in Arizona history. Some of the most popular and most talented Arizona fighters will showcase their skills.

It will definitely be an unforgettable night.

Fight Card:

Joe "Diesel" Riggs ( 195 ) vs Shane "Battle Cat" Johnson ( 205 )

Homer Moore ( 210 ) vs Andy Montana ( 230 )

Bryan Pardoe ( 205 ) vs Randy Lavrar ( 205 )

Mike Rainieri ( 205 ) vs Rich Alten ( 210 )

Jamie Varner ( 170 ) vs Gabe Casillas ( 170 )

Hans Marrero ( 185 ) vs Robert Rose ( 190 )

RJ Gamez ( 180 ) vs Justin Nauling ( 180 )

Robert Beraun ( 260 ) vs Cory Timmerman ( 330 )

Eddie Sanchez ( 130 ) vs Eddie Estrella ( 140 )

Herb Garcia ( 300 ) vs Gilbert Aldano ( 280 )

Mike McIntyre ( 220 ) vs Steve Castillo ( 220 )

Carlos Ortega ( 150 ) vs Matt VerHalen ( 145 )

Troy Tolbert ( 140 ) vs Aaron Millican ( 140 )

Fight Card subject to change.

Dodge Theater

400 West Washington St

Phoenix, AZ 85003

(602) 379-2888

www.dodgetheater.com

Upcoming events:

RITC 62 - More Punishment

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Casa Grande

Desert Quest #8

Saturday, June 5, 2004

Westwood High

Mesa

RITC 63 - It's Time

Saturday, June TBA, 2004

Tucson

Visit www.rageinthecage.com for more information.

The Rage in the Cage Octagon

Joe Riggs to headline RITC again

TTT for a great card.

Thats a sweet cage :)

"GrappleGirl"

Inside the $40M Dodge Theater

Sure wish this was on a Saturday. John, Why on a Friday? Thanks George

Hey George - blame this guy ( Seal ) below, he's appearing at Dodge Theater on May 1. I wonder if he wants to fight on Apr 30 ? Plus I'm leaving for Canada for a week's vacation on May 1 :)

Hi Ray

Rows 1-8 will be side VIP $60 with discount

Rows 12-16 will be middle VIP ( my recommendation, center section here ) $60 with discount

Rows 9,10 and 11 ( and 1-8 middle ) removed for the cage.

Rows 17-27 only $30 with discount ( rows 17-20 great bargains at this price )

Rows 28-36 only $20 with discount

The balcony is reserved for special guests ( Arizona Rattlers, etc )

Troy Tolbert locking in the triangleThe same professional photographer from CA that shot RITC 60 will be on hand for RITC 61. He assures me that with the excellent lighting at Dodge he will be better able to catch all the action with great clarity ( although I don't know how his photos could be much better ).

Joe Riggs vs John Renken in RITC 60

Ok, Thanks John for clearing that up. George

Hi Ray - I have some good possible matchups for you in a future RITC show.

Joe Frainee ( 180 )

Hans Marrero ( 180 )

Justin Nauling ( 180 )

RJ Gamez ( 180 )

All would be fun to watch.

Special guest Dean Lister, who attended two recent RITC events, will be on hand for RITC 61.

On Saturday May 1, Dean Lister will be conducting a seminar at Brausa Academy. The price is only $40.

This seminar is open to all. Call 480-446-8127 to reserve your spot. More details available soon.

Shane "Battle Cat" Johnson

here are my predictions:millican..ortega..scuba steve castillo!!..garcia..sanchez..beraum..GAMEZ(HE'S LOOKING MEAN!!)..marrero..casillas..raineri..pardoe..homer..riggs.what do you all think? jpet-how is it that joe riggs is not ranked in rage in the cage?that is ridiculous!!!ive heard that the rankings havent been updated in some time,but even then he should still be #1,in whatever weight class he was or is.he's a destroyer.and why did he fall out of grace with ritc,and now you want desperately to have your name associated with his?also,when will i see a marrero/riggs matchup?VIVA LA CUBE!!

ray..i met you at a cg show once.i talked with you and del awhile outside after the show.you are a character!i enjoy your fights win or lose!what are your thoughts on the matchups petrilli has?who do you think will win?

hell,joe fought homer in what,his 3rd or 4th fight?vince fought homer in his 2nd or 3rd.marrero is a stud.he and joe would be a great fight!!