RITC 66 - Gil vs Tugboat (Nov 13)

RITC 66 will be the 24th Rage in the Cage show in the past 23 months ( whew !!!! ).

Watch for these exciting RITC POSSIBILITIES in the months ahead.

1. A Main Event involving Joe "Diesel" Riggs.

2. Special GUEST APPEARANCES by current UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir and Pride veteran Heath Herring.

3. An Arizona vs Nevada show.

Plus other exciting possibilities that are under consideration for CY2005.

Hi Yojimbo71 - I am the matchmaker for RITC. Those interested in fighting in RITC can e-mail me at JPet1234@aol.com

TTT for RITC :)

"GrappleGirl"

ttt

i like the way you ignore everything jpet..well talk about it sat...

RITC is going to a new level very soon :) 2005 is going to be the best year yet :)

TTT for RITC

"GrappleGirl"

ttt for RITC 66 at Casa Grande on Nov 13

Riggs, a main event, does Trevor know about this?

Ray - Riggs himself requested it, I have no idea if he told Trevor.

ray its just more lies from them..we know the truth..

This is going to be a nice show :) I'm excited about going back to Casa Grande the people there are always cool :)

"GrappleGirl"

7 days to go until RITC 66. Be there for another fantastic Rage in the Cage show.

If Riggs wants it, then I will be there to support the future UFC champion of the world. Riggs is a killer!

Ray - it's hard for "Diesel" to stay inactive for 4-6 months between UFC fights. He's "hungry" and wants to showcase his awesome skills in RITC for his hometown fans.

ttt

What are the thoughts on the Rivas Fight?
And is Ray gonna get a fight anytime soon?

ttt

"What are the thoughts on the Rivas Fight?"

i have only seen one of roberts fights, so its hard to tell, but my guess is rivas by early round one ko, or late second round tko.
Robert by split decision if he does wins... Good luck to both of them.

I think Rivas will catch Robert if Robert is out of shape. Robert could win a dec, but I am thinking Rivas on this one. If and when Varner fights Rivas, I have Varner by sub in rd 1 or 2. I also want to see a Elbe/Rivas rematch. JPET SET IT UP!!!

i also want to see rivas elbe 2.