RITC 67 Pardoe/Alten, Moss/Wood

RITC 67 - Back to Dodge

Pardoe vs Alten

Moss vs Wood

Dodge Theater

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Doors Open: 6 PM, Fight Time: 7:30 PM

Rage in the Cage will kick off the New Year with a blockbuster card at the $40M Dodge Theater located in downtown Phoenix near America West Arena ( home to the Suns ) and Bank One Ball Park ( home to the Diamond Backs ).

The planned RITC 67 fight card will feature local favorite Rich Moss ( 195 ) against Las Vegas Combat Club stalwart John Wood ( 190 ). Popular Bryan Pardoe ( 210 ) will face tough Rich Alten ( 210 ) in another Main Event fight.

After the holiday season the balance of the RITC 67 fight card will be released.

Dodge Theater

400 West Washington St

Phoenix, AZ 85003

(602) 379-2888

www.dodgetheater.com

Please visit www.rageinthecage.com for more information.

ttt

Rich Moss is the fucking man!!!!!!

I'm happy to see Pardoe back in the RITC cage :) it has been a while.

Yes Richie Moss is the man. He is an awesome athlete! He is one of the reasons I keep training! His age does not hender him and I love seeing him beat guys half his age :)

Wood an Alten are also 2 very tough Fighters.

"GrappleGirl"

That's an awesome venue. I say it every time there's a RITC!

www.rageinthecage.com

not meaning to high jack the thread, but the former ritc fighter who was killed in iraq is having a national guard depot named after him in coolidge.. it was a front page article in the casa grande dispatch....

Vince, who was killed?

ttt

Vince who was killed? Im in Iraq and havent heard. Sorry...man its crazy here, so God bless anyone that has served!!!
Shannon "The Cannon"
PS- Id love to come back to RITC...

he fought once he was from mesa..elija wong, i beleive. hes in the ritc database.. he was in the national gaurd...theres a huge depot in shannons home town its getting named after him, since he was there for a while... jpet posted when he died, unsure of the correct spelling of his name...

Yes, it was Elijah Wong.

Elijah Tai Wah Wong was killed in an explosion at Sinjar, Iraq, on Feb. 9, 2004. Wong, 42, of Mesa, was moving unexploded ordnance, rocket-propelled grenades and mortar rounds to a demolition site when they detonated. He was the first Arizona National Guardsman to die in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Wong was part of the 363rd Explosive Ordnance Company in Casa Grande. He leaves behind his wife and their three children, ages 12, 9 and 2.

Very sorry to hear that. My prayers are for his family and friends and the whole fight world that knew him and fight for what Elijah, I and many others believe in. God Bless him. RIP

God Bless America and all the people who help protect it.

"GrappleGirl"

ill try to find it in the casa grande dispatch...it was a very nice story. and a great thing to do for a fallen soldier...

ttt

ttt