"Rites Of Passage" MMA Movie 10 Years Old!

Hong Kong Phooey -  Bobby is not only the best in the biz , hes the Steven Spielberg of MMA !
Fixed it for ya Phooey  ;)

10 years?

I'm getting old

10 years ago man time flies. I was once a child now I am a man.

NHB USA - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Bobby is not only the best in the biz , hes the Steven Spielberg of MMA !
Fixed it for ya Phooey  ;)

That is what I meant NHB !!!!

im in the flick at the end!

var so = new SWFObject("
Rites of Passege part 1 by Hater_Huntin", "postVideo-39159858-Flash", "420", "352", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "sameDomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("allowFullScreen", "true"); so.write("postVideo-39159858");  It's been so long since I've seen this I'm going to watch it again and it will be almost new to me since it's been so long. I've got the dvd and case somewhere, but I think one of the disc is missing so I've never got around to rewatching it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjr7_rites-of-passege-part-1_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbjqx_rites-of-passage-part-2_news

ttt

4 ltr

Subbed Phone Post

Calhoon, thanks to your thread inquiring about the Enson brothers I bumped this one with the vids. Someone mentioned rites of passage in your thread and I figured it would be good to watch it after many years.

Such a great documentary Phone Post

Rites of Passage is the singular thing that made me an NHB fan. It is still the best MMA documentary of all time and one of the greatest sporting documentaries around.

The footage on Coleman, Randleman, and of course, Enson Inoue is priceless.

TTT for Bobby. And if you get a chance, purchase the film from iTunes. It's high quality video, inexpensive, and you'll be supporting a groundbreaking film. Phone Post

D241 -  Calhoon, thanks to your thread inquiring about the Enson brothers I bumped this one with the vids. Someone mentioned rites of passage in your thread and I figured it would be good to watch it after many years.

Nice find.

This is my favorite MMA film. The part about Enson basically shaped my career. I took everything he said as gospel and fought by the law s he stated a real fighter, a warrior would follow .

NYBA

PhilB

Damn Phil thats a honor thank you for that Ive always seen you but we never spoke before, pleasure Bobby Razak

I have a recut remastered edition coming out soon

Nice to see this come to life again..

THANK YOU JAMES