Rivera to Dismantle Martin

Why is this fight so far down on the preliminary card? Martin likes to stand and with his small stature (5'8"), it is going to make for a muay thai seminar by Jorge. I guarantee it will make it onto the pay per view. Martin is a tough bastard so he may make it through the first but I am saying Jorge by referee stoppage at 3:30 of the 2nd round.

go jorge

Rivera by decision.

best of luck to Jorge Rivera...

ES

Martin by ko / tko in the second.

There is no way this fight is going to a decision. I guarantee Jorge is gonna come out and be looking to prove a point. Jorge is a different fighter after the TUF series and he is going to come out and show the world how much he has evolved.

He has been looking great lately...

Onefighter- How has Rivera changed since TUF show? I have always rooted for him during his fights

I do know that Terry Martin has been sparring with Arlovski and is supposed to be in good shape

Terry Martin is no joke!!! Now he should be in shape at 185, he will give Rivera all he wants and more. Great fight IMO.

The fans never got to see Jorge really throw his game down due to Cote's lucky upkick. His muay thai is on a different level and Martin isn't gonna be able to handle it.

Martin will probably come out strong like hutcherson did, but eventually he will end up in the clinch where things will not go well for him. Get him Jorge.

If Rivera gets the clinch it's over. I think he's got the best clinch game next to Silva.

Martin by KO.

"If Rivera gets the clinch it's over. I think he's got the best clinch game next to Silva."

I hope you mean at 185 IN the ufc

Uuummm....no.

i see it the other way around!  martin to beat down rivera!!

I really like Jorge and Martin can be a real prick sometimes but I think Terry Martin, finally at 185, will be in the top 15 after a couple of fights and that Jorge will be going down very hard Sat.

Martin - GnP TKO 2nd Round

"The fans never got to see Jorge really throw his game down due to Cote's lucky upkick. His muay thai is on a different level and Martin isn't gonna be able to handle it."

Please do not refer to Cote's up-kick as "lucky." He was aiming for his face, trying to fuck him up and that's exactly what he did.

I like Jorge, I do, but he is slow, and the tank called Terry Martin is going to dismantle him.

Well if anyone wants to put their screen name on the line I am predicting Martin doesn't make it through the second.