Rizin World Grand Prix 2017

Paul Carroll -
The Cats Masher -
Paul Carroll - Will be at Saitama Super Arena watching it unfold.

That's dope man, how much were tix? Are you there for both nights?

Will be there for both days. The 10,000 yen seats. I have been to most of the RIZIN events. The level of fighter is gradually increasing, though still a long way from the PRIDE days.

Awesome! Would you mind helping me out with buying a poster? Would appreciate it and pay of course.

FITE TV invite code, pretty sure we both get to watch for free w it 

e9pqlem

Paul Carroll -
The Cats Masher -
Paul Carroll - Will be at Saitama Super Arena watching it unfold.

That's dope man, how much were tix? Are you there for both nights?

Will be there for both days. The 10,000 yen seats. I have been to most of the RIZIN events. The level of fighter is gradually increasing, though still a long way from the PRIDE days.

That's great! Are people there excited about Rizin? I want it to continue growing so I don't lose my Pride nostalgia fix ha

Not feeling these shows this year.

what's the time for UK?

It's $19.99 for each of the two pay-per-views or $29.99 for both but you have to pre-order both to get the deal.

https://mymmanews.com/rizin-fighting-federation-world-grand-prix-2017-2nd-round/

6am in the UK

Tomorrow morning!

sub

Moist Gracie -

Prelims start 10pm pacific tonight 

tonight?

878282e

DEADLEAGUE -
Moist Gracie -

Prelims start 10pm pacific tonight 

tonight?

I think it Makes sense because it starts at 1am est tomorrow morning.

Invite code to get a discount in the Fite app on mobile/tablet: q0e5w79

ze96908 

That'll get you homies $15 off if you buy it through fite tv

MrHughes1991 - 

ze96908 

Can these discount codes be used if you purchase on the site to watch via PC or do you have to download the app and stream the event to TV or watch via smartphone?

BJ Penn Forever -
MrHughes1991 - 

ze96908 

Can these discount codes be used if you purchase on the site to watch via PC or do you have to download the app and stream the event to TV or watch via smartphone?

You can buy it one platform and watch it on any platform you want (maximum three different). Their FAQ says so and the last Rizin i bought via the iphone app and watched it on my htpc. Just click "already ordered?" and enter email and password. Voila!

so are these codes one time use only?

Unclemac1 - 
BJ Penn Forever -
MrHughes1991 - 

ze96908 

You can buy it one platform and watch it on any platform you want (maximum three different). Their FAQ says so and the last Rizin i bought via the iphone app and watched it on my htpc. Just click "already ordered?" and enter email and password. Voila!

thank you

if i fall asleep can i re watch?

looks like on the app I have replay. Here is a code for new people. p6gqkd0