Roach "Conor's been getting handled in Sparring"

Morning Report: Freddie Roach says Conor McGregor has not done well in training against professional boxers, would love to help him

"There are a lot of rumors out there that I'm getting calls from Conor, asking me to train him; they're not true. He has not called me yet but Mayweather did come by my gym last week and he asked me to take that job if it's offered to me. He told me the fight is gonna happen and we're gonna make a lot of money."

But I do know that he's trained at Wild Card West which is one of my gyms on the west side and he's sparring with a couple of my professional fighters over there and I hear he's not doing that well with my professionals.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/30/11809306/morning-report-freddie-roach-says-conor-mcgregor-has-not-done-well-in

I'm shocked Phone Post 3.0

The biggest star in boxing wants Conor.

What does that tell the world...

Conor is a needle mover and will make bank. Phone Post 3.0

I'm ready to read 5000 more of these threads! Phone Post 3.0

Conor may have a bit of difficulty making it through the type of camp necessary for Floyd to be allowed to legally make him eat the fence post.

The sanctioning bodies are going to need to see something. Then again they're seeing so many dollar signs that this execution will happen publicly.

So far this fight clearly doesn't seem safe. Floyd could really do something devastating to all of combat sports in there, glass hands or not.

Conor hasn't shown an ability to survive in there with a legend. Yes he knocked out Aldo, but that was a 13 seconds ordeal. Mendes had me praying to Lord Jesus that night.

SurgicalGloves - I'm ready to read 5000 more of these threads! Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - Conor may have a bit of difficulty making it through the type of camp necessary for Floyd to be allowed to legally make him eat the fence post.

The sanctioning bodies are going to need to see something. Then again they're seeing so many dollar signs that this execution will happen publicly.

So far this fight clearly doesn't seem safe. Floyd could really do something devastating to all of combat sports in there, glass hands or not.

Conor hasn't shown an ability to survive in there with a legend. Yes he knocked out Aldo, but that was a 13 seconds ordeal. Mendes had me praying to Lord Jesus that night.
I think you're being a little dramatic but I do agree that Conor has no chance. Phone Post 3.0

How much time before a cell phone video emerges of Conor getting handled? Phone Post 3.0

Never been a fan of Roach. Not even because of Conor but it's just the comments he makes seem unnecessary a lot of the time. Phone Post 3.0

For sure the guys he spars with are going to try to make it a point to outbox him. HE has to train with trustworthy guys. Conor's defense is awful. He leaves himself wide open everytime he throws a punch.

Conors problem is his stance is too wide for traditional boxing. He also has too much confidence in his chin, and leaves his hands low. It's fine in MMA, because his style works. But in straight up boxing, he'll need to alter his stance and work more on his jab.

Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0
The same one that sanctioned Couture Toney? Phone Post 3.0

I thought Conor or someone from his camp had already contacted Roach and that he had passed the call to his assistant thinking it was a prank?? Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

lol these money hungry whores in Nevada wouldn't pass up such potential. They'd probably create some fake Boxo-mma belt, just to get an extra fee.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

lol these money hungry whores in Nevada wouldn't pass up such potential. They'd probably create some fake Boxo-mma belt, just to get an extra fee.

Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Belt is on the line

Bootsy Collins -
donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0
This all day Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins -
Couture wasn't the pound for best MMA fighter, as far as records go, he has very average record. Compared to Mayweathers 49-0 record he has a shit record, it's easier to sanction a 0-0 guy against someone who 14-8 or whatever it was, than the best pound for pound boxer.
Then again he fought Berto and Berto wasn't even ranked in the top 20. Phone Post 3.0

Can Krusher - The biggest star in boxing wants Conor.

What does that tell the world...

Conor is a needle mover and will make bank. Phone Post 3.0

And that in a shocking turn of events, Floyd is burning through his retirement money faster than expected :D