Roach "Conor's been getting handled in Sparring"

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0
Every commission in the world Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0
All of them. You idiots started this when Toney Couture was announced.
You don't need amateur or pro boxing fights if you have hag many pro mma fights.
Please stop saying this stupid shit Phone Post 3.0

I agree with Lupo's bookie. This is definitely a fugazi. Phone Post 3.0

Nate is just too big for him, too much reach Phone Post 3.0

I watched him make these comments on the last Inside MMA show when interviewed by Bas Rutten and Mauro Ranallo, which is where this article is coming from. The other thing he mentioned is that it would take him at least 3 years to get Conor ready. I believe previously we'd heard rumors Roach had said 2 years. Nope - 3 years minimum.

OP's article: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/30/11809306/morning-report-freddie-roach-says-conor-mcgregor-has-not-done-well-in

Photoshop Conor over Pacman... sold out, Cowboys Stadium. Mayweather boxing against Conor in an noncompetitive match.

JOB - Conors problem is his stance is too wide for traditional boxing. He also has too much confidence in his chin, and leaves his hands low. It's fine in MMA, because his style works. But in straight up boxing, he'll need to alter his stance and work more on his jab.
I agree but his only chance against Floyd...I guess...is to be unconventional. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
All of them. You idiots started this when Toney Couture was announced.
You don't need amateur or pro boxing fights if you have hag many pro mma fights.
Please stop saying this stupid shit Phone Post 3.0
Well you're obviously just upset lawler took advantage of your manhood. Phone Post 3.0

JOB - Conors problem is his stance is too wide for traditional boxing. He also has too much confidence in his chin, and leaves his hands low. It's fine in MMA, because his style works. But in straight up boxing, he'll need to alter his stance and work more on his jab.
His problem is that he's 0-0 as a professional boxer talking about fighting a boxer who is 49-0. That's it. End of discussion. On to real fighting. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
His problem is that he's 0-0 as a professional boxer talking about fighting a boxer who is 49-0. That's it. End of discussion. On to real fighting. Phone Post 3.0
What a stupid comment sob lol Phone Post 3.0

Politically Incorrect - 

Roach hasn't been relevant in 15 years.... 

Just fucking with you, but....

2003, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013 & 2014 Boxing Writers Association of America Trainer of the Year

This is going to be fun to watch.

Nate really fucked this guy's head up. Phone Post 3.0

As long as adelaide byrd is a judge, anything is possible Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - For sure the guys he spars with are going to try to make it a point to outbox him. HE has to train with trustworthy guys. Conor's defense is awful. He leaves himself wide open everytime he throws a punch.
I noticed this a LOT....especially lately. I think his offensive wizardry is pretty awesome but the hands down thing is getting a little ridiculous.

It is a symptom of being the best striker in your gym against sub par strikers. He needs to really work on that defense. Even if he doesnt fight floyd. Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist -
Bootsy Collins -
The same one that sanctioned Couture Toney? Phone Post 3.0
Couture wasn't the pound for best MMA fighter, as far as records go, he has very average record. Compared to Mayweathers 49-0 record he has a shit record, it's easier to sanction a 0-0 guy against someone who 14-8 or whatever it was, than the best pound for pound boxer.
Then again he fought Berto and Berto wasn't even ranked in the top 20. Phone Post 3.0
Lol you have no clue how it works there bud majority of legit commissions would not allow a 14-8 fighter compete against a 0-0 mma fighter. There is a grey area though that allowed Toney to fight couture due to them both being prize fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Trick or Truth - Never been a fan of Roach. Not even because of Conor but it's just the comments he makes seem unnecessary a lot of the time. Phone Post 3.0
If McGregor isn't doing well against professional boxers why should Roach say otherwise? Especially when asked about him. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

Beat me to it. VU. Dada needs to fight fury on this card too. Hopefully, he won't get poison water this time. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
Politically Incorrect - 

Roach hasn't been relevant in 15 years.... 

Just fucking with you, but....

2003, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013 & 2014 Boxing Writers Association of America Trainer of the Year

Lol

Can Krusher - The biggest star in boxing wants Conor.

What does that tell the world...

Conor is a needle mover and will make bank. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. When Floyd want to box someone, the ONLY thing it tells you is that he's positive they are no threat. Phone Post 3.0