Roach "Conor's been getting handled in Sparring"

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer.

Nevada / Vegas

going 50-0 on this win is a disgrace.

scrapdo -
Can Krusher - The biggest star in boxing wants Conor.

What does that tell the world...

Conor is a needle mover and will make bank. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong. When Floyd want to box someone, the ONLY thing it tells you is that he's positive they are no threat. Phone Post 3.0

To be fair you're both right. Mayweather figures he'll get to go out on top, knocking someone out like he used to before his hands fell apart and turned into glass, and he knows he'll make absolute bank against a star like Connor.

This isn't happening though, the UFC will do everything in their power to stop what would be an absolutely one sided beatdown. Mayweather thrives against opponents with poor defense, especially ones who like to fight aggressively and on the inside. Connor will get absolutely demolished in this fight

Didn't Roach just say a couple weeks ago McGregor called him and asked him to train him? Now all of a sudden he hasn't talked to him? Or am I mistaken Phone Post 3.0

chilz - I agree with Lupo's bookie. This is definitely a fugazi. Phone Post 3.0

It's an elaborate advert for Rolls Royce (Check Conor and Floyd's IG and social media accounts) and a way to get the mainstream talking about Conor and Floyd...increasing their brand name value.

It's a fugazi, but, I wouldn't be shocked if Conor ends up joining TMT for management/publicity.

If Conor stuck with boxing, he'd be a decent boxer with massive power. But he didn't, he became the best striker in MMA, and beat the 10-year undefeated p4p king in 13 seconds.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect what he's done in the cage. That was Jose fucking Aldo he crumpled like that. Aldo's as big as McGregor, it wasn't a size thing, it was a nuclear punch.

Roach is a fantastic trainer, but he's a fountain of misinformation. He DGAF when he's talking to the media and just tells them whatever he wants ATM. He would love to train Conor. He turned a kickboxer with a big left hand in Manny Pac into a Hall of Famer and a complete boxer. Not saying Conor is Manny, but he's a talented guy.

Honestly, I'd be concerned if Roach said anything else because it would be an obvious lie. Connor has tons of natural talent and potential, btut you cant just cross over like that

El Toro Tino - Didn't Roach just say a couple weeks ago McGregor called him and asked him to train him? Now all of a sudden he hasn't talked to him? Or am I mistaken Phone Post 3.0

He originally said one of his team members told him Connor was on the phone or was contacting him, and that he thought it was a prank so he blew him off.

That's probably what you're referring to, unless there was an additional new segment I missed

Politically Incorrect -

Roach hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Wish he would stop commenting on MMA fighters all the time, he frequently said dumb shit about how GSP would do well atanding against Silva. 

Lmao are you kidding me roach has been trainer of the year multiple times and trains a lot of top guys in boxing right now. Where do you think gsp got that snapping jab from you're very naive if you think gsp couldn't ko people on the feet. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0

Didn't read through all the comments but did anyone listen to the recent SubmissionRadio podcast first guest was Chris Van herden was a good listen .

donkeykongfist - Name a boxing commission that would allow a boxer that is 49-0 fight a 0-0 boxer. Phone Post 3.0
Any that would like a piece of a Mayweather super fight ... Which is all of them. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -
chilz - I agree with Lupo's bookie. This is definitely a fugazi. Phone Post 3.0

It's an elaborate advert for Rolls Royce (Check Conor and Floyd's IG and social media accounts) and a way to get the mainstream talking about Conor and Floyd...increasing their brand name value.

It's a fugazi, but, I wouldn't be shocked if Conor ends up joining TMT for management/publicity.

If Conor stuck with boxing, he'd be a decent boxer with massive power. But he didn't, he became the best striker in MMA, and beat the 10-year undefeated p4p king in 13 seconds.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect what he's done in the cage. That was Jose fucking Aldo he crumpled like that. Aldo's as big as McGregor, it wasn't a size thing, it was a nuclear punch.

Became the best striker in MMA, then got out struck by a dude who weighed 1 pound more than him.

You're a fugazi.

I don't get how this is news.

I'm as big of a Conor fan as you'll find here - I NEVER expected the headline "Conor outclasses pro boxers in sparring." That's a fucking joke and will never happen.

If someone really expected that headline, they need their head examined.

If Floyd went to an MMA gym we'd have a headline like "Floyd gets handled by pros in sparring."

Floyd is smart for taking control and making this a boxing fight and distracting everyone from suggesting an MMA fight by throwing out a number like $50 million dollars.

He doesn't want anyone to know how scared he is to take such a fight. Conor, being the smart guy he is, is going to agree to get beat up or knocked out for that type of money as any of us would. He's not going to let Floyd or anyone else know he knows he can't win.

Floyd banks. Conor banks. Boxing fans bank. The only losers are the idiotic MMA fans who are interested in a Boxing match or even dumber ones that think Conor has a chance in one.

MartialArtsMixed - 

bob_s?

ausgepicht - I don't get how this is news.

I'm as big of a Conor fan as you'll find here - I NEVER expected the headline "Conor outclasses pro boxers in sparring." That's a fucking joke and will never happen.

If someone really expected that headline, they need their head examined.

If Floyd went to an MMA gym we'd have a headline like "Floyd gets handled by pros in sparring."

Floyd is smart for taking control and making this a boxing fight and distracting everyone from suggesting an MMA fight by throwing out a number like $50 million dollars.

He doesn't want anyone to know how scared he is to take such a fight. Conor, being the smart guy he is, is going to agree to get beat up or knocked out for that type of money as any of us would. He's not going to let Floyd or anyone else know he knows he can't win.

Floyd banks. Conor banks. Boxing fans bank. The only losers are the idiotic MMA fans who are interested in a Boxing match or even dumber ones that think Conor has a chance in one.

There's wisdom in the post I quoted. Read it.

Mayweather has made a career out of fightings guys when they dont belong in there with him. 

Politically Incorrect -

Roach hasn't been relevant in 15 years. Wish he would stop commenting on MMA fighters all the time, he frequently said dumb shit about how GSP would do well atanding against Silva. 

Considering gsp out struck, diaz Penn condit+++ and Mike bisping just got a decision win over silva, I'd be pretty confident with gsps stand up, that stiff jab and refusal to engage is a nightmare for silva Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - I'm ready to read 5000 more of these threads! Phone Post 3.0
You have no choice friend Phone Post 3.0