Road Rage in Houston

Not sure if it has been posted, but it gets pretty good. I think the fat chick has a pretty good chin too.

Haha it's been posted already. I was actually close to that as it was happening LOL. Shit was hilarious. I thought it was funny the bitch was instigating and shit but the second people start throwing punches she starts screaming bloody marry hahahaha. God that was great. They put her on like every single meme ever, it's everywhere lol Phone Post 3.0

ClutchTheBear - Haha it's been posted already. I was actually close to that as it was happening LOL. Shit was hilarious. I thought it was funny the bitch was instigating and shit but the second people start throwing punches she starts screaming bloody marry hahahaha. God that was great. They put her on like every single meme ever, it's everywhere lol Phone Post 3.0

Gotcha, thanks. I just saw it on yahoo and was trying not to laugh (at work)

Still funny.
Weird that people can't throw a punch. Phone Post 3.0

I would have murdered those fat slobs. Hope they caught up to him and ran their asses off the road. Phone Post 3.0

That was so confusing. First the guy leaves the heffer then comes back to white knight her? Phone Post 3.0

Did that black guy who walked into the frame at the end have a gun? Phone Post 3.0