road rager attacks biker wearing helmet camera.

His demeanor changes after he's told he is being filmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZueHaDP4hU

07/11/2015 Yuma, AZ Footage begins @ 0:50
Driver of the car apparently broke his ankle when he went to the ground, which is why I'm told he did not go to jail. He has multiple charges against him including endangerment, threatening, and assault. Myself and the police officers I spoke with clearly believe he was under the influence of something. Court date pending.

Update 07/13/15: Police department officials have told me that they are still waiting for blood test results to come back to determine what if anything was in the guys system, I will keep everyone posted.

old guy just needed a nap

Dude was a dipshit. Props to the biker for keeping his cool. If someone laid a hand on my wife, I'd probably be arrested too. Phone Post 3.0

Government Cheese - Dude was a dipshit. Props to the biker for keeping his cool. If someone laid a hand on my wife, I'd probably be arrested too. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, the guy handled it very well. Phone Post 3.0

Punching a guy in the head while he's wearing a helmet never ends well for the other guy. Old man was lucky neither of the riders decided to head butt him. Phone Post 3.0

This is really just a viral teaser for the sequel to 'Whiplash' Phone Post 3.0

That old dude half way through had that "what the fuck am I doing right now..." depressed look in his eyes. Like he knew what a dumb ass he just was and regretted it. Too bad it was a solid minute and a half too late. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, you can see the moment where he realized he fucked up and he's in too deep now.

Mattserra.gif Phone Post 3.0

Golden Stater - That old dude half way through had that "what the fuck am I doing right now..." depressed look in his eyes. Like he knew what a dumb ass he just was and regretted it. Too bad it was a solid minute and a half too late. Phone Post 3.0
Just what I was thinking. Phone Post 3.0

Why do women feel the need to get in the middle of fights. You put a helmet on one and she thinks she's a Power Ranger.

As a result the dudes girl got pushed which IMO takes it from defusing the situation to full on attack and defend. Props to the guy for keeping his cool, but she didn't help matters. Phone Post 3.0

You can see in the bald guys eyes the split second he realizes that didn't go his way and regret settled in Phone Post 3.0

sub

SoupCanBBC - You can see in the bald guys eyes the split second he realizes that didn't go his way and regret settled in Phone Post 3.0
It's kind of sad for me.

All of us have been there and crossed the line at one point. And sometimes it's minutes or hours or a day later and you're like "fuck what did I do?"

Good people get caught up in dumb shit. Phone Post 3.0