Road to the Octagon Pulls 2 million viewers on Fox

per Dana's media scrum...  Road to the Octogan pulled 2 million viewers on Fox.  That's almost as many viewers who watched the last Fox Fight Night (Shogun/Vera).

This fight is gonna pull 4.5 million plus and with the demo's the UFC pulls it's gonna get very impressive ratings.

This is a fight card that is gonna build new stars. Phone Post

This is a big night for the UFC. I cannot wait.

I'm gonna call BS on this one, not on OP but Dana.  

I think UFC on Fox 5 will be the company's most viewed event other than Cain vs. JDS but I really can't believe that a preview show did better numbers than any TUF epsiode on FX and pretty much on par with UFC on Fox 3 and 4.

If I'm wrong then Saturday is gonna be a HUGE night for the UFC.

MachidasStraightLeft -

I think UFC on Fox 5 will be the company's most viewed event other than Cain vs. JDS but I really can't believe that a preview show did better numbers than any TUF epsiode on FX and pretty much on par with UFC on Fox 3 and 4.

You have to remember what was on either before or after, depending on your DMA: a NFL game. So yes, I have no doubts it pulled at least 2 million viewers. Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

This is a fight card that is gonna build new stars. Phone Post

Also showcase a legend who has been reborn.

WAR PENN

MachidasStraightLeft - 

Its not like people cant find out what the ratings for the show were, its not like they are kept secret so if he was bullshitting it would be rather easy to call him out on it.

You think being on Fox airing after a major football game on Sunday is equal to being on FX on Friday night?

Whats hard to believe about this Primetime on Fox on Sunday after a football game millions watched doing double what TUF does on FX on Friday night?

MMALOGIC - 

per Dana's media scrum...  Road to the Octogan pulled 2 million viewers on Fox.  That's almost as many viewers who watched the last Fox Fight Night (Shogun/Vera).

This fight is gonna pull 4.5 million plus and with the demo's the UFC pulls it's gonna get very impressive ratings.

It will be interesting to see where it falls.  I'd say it will fall between FOX 2 and FOX 3 numbers.

UFC on FOX 1: 5.7 million average

UFC on FOX 2: 4.6 million average

UFC on FOX 3: 2.418 million average

UFC on FOX 4: 2.436 million average

That's a pretty good draw for a show that was midday battling NFL games Phone Post

If anything, I was hoping for even more. NFL regular season games averaged nearly 20 million viewers per game last year or something crazy like that.

epwar - 
MMALOGIC - 

It will be interesting to see where it falls.  I'd say it will fall between FOX 2 and FOX 3 numbers.

Thats the average right? Yeah I think around Fox 2 is where it will fall, maybe slightly under, maybe a bit more.

I think a 4 mill average and a peak 6-7 is where this will land. WHo knows though its a great card on a night without much competition besides Manny/JMM on PPV and Fox has been promoting the shit out of it.

epwar - 
MMALOGIC - 

I think it will be around UFC on fox 2 numbers or more... if they can routinely pull those numbers on fox with their typical demo breakdowns it will be hard not to increase those shows and reduce ppv's.

essentially every ppv that pulls around 300k buys needs to be on fox and the only way to do that is with routinely pulling UFC on fox 2 numbers.

I would be dissapointed if this show pulls less than a 4.5m average especially with it being nfl season.  This will typically be the highest rated show of the year, january fox show being second, april in 3rd and july will likely be the worst because fox would have no programming to piggyback off of.

This card looks great. I used to balk at the free on tv cards and just catch the results online but damn this a good card. Phone Post

Just saw this. Holy crap it was well done! STOKED for Saturday now!

Leghound - Just saw this. Holy crap it was well done! STOKED for Saturday now!

This

ttt