Road Warriors try to blind Dusty Rhodes

I just came across this on an old tape will a blue namer post for me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2a9KkyU61U

Dusty could really move for a big guy.

I use to have this episode on vhs tape.

I clearly remember watching this thing.

Before the incident, Rhodes was cutting a promo, and then Animal came down and started mouthing off and dusty jumped into the ring.

That's where this video starts at.

I remember rewinding this incident like 9 or 10 times to watch it back, and it's very clear in the pre incident interview that dusty has a fake eye patch or a skin colored patch over his eye ball. It didn't quite match up color wise and you could tell it was there.

I'm sure that they had a blood capsule or whatever in there to make it bleed.

I remember this incident very clearly because I was shocked that they would use a fake patch of skin with a blood capsule or whatever in it instead of him just blading.

Nuckin Futs - Not that I was a Dusty hater, but the Road Warriors were my favorites and didn't matter what they did, I was a fan.

Nuckin Futs -  the Road Warriors were my favorites and didn't matter what they did, I was a fan.

i was the same way

Shoot, I think this made them bigger faces! Dusty was getting tired by that point.

I think this is one of the things that got Rhodes fired as Booker. I like this angle so much and loved it when the LOD beat him up.