Rob Feinstein Perverted Justice video?

Anybody know where I can find this video? I know it used to be on the Internet, but I can't find it anywhere now. Phone Post 3.0

http://wwfoldschool.com/rob-feinstein-a-pedophile/

http://wwfoldschool.com/rob-feinstein-a-pedophile/

That's part of it.

Thanks, man. Phone Post 3.0

in for lolz Phone Post 3.0

I love the beginning of the one corino shoot where he says "look out, Rob. Channel 10 is here." Phone Post 3.0

A while back Rob spoke out about it and alluded to the whole thing being a multifaceted conspiracy.

Very long winded, but highly entertaining if only for how try-hard the dude comes across as.

http://wrestlingnews.co/rob-feinstein-gives-his-side-of-the-story-on-the-perverted-justice-bust-from-10-years-ago/

"lol ill pretend u said 18" Phone Post 3.0

He still part of the wrestling business ?

edward nigma -

I think so. I see new RF previews with all the indy stars of today. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
edward nigma -

I think so. I see new RF previews with all the indy stars of today. Phone Post 3.0
He was out of RF Video for a while but he's back with it now. He's tried to get involved with a few indies since the incident but the fans of those companies have complained about it and driven him away Phone Post 3.0

He's just a Fun Athletic Guy! Phone Post 3.0

edward nigma -

Yup. Never really left, other than laying low for a minute when the whole scandal went down.

Still all over the place at conventions and releasing RF Video shoots.

The wrestlers who need the work don't really care if associating with Rob comes with a paycheck and since he's still in business there's clearly a fan demand for his products.

Not surprising, since it's an industry full of carnies and people who think Chris Benoit should be in the WWE HOF.

how did he never catch a charge from that? Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy3891 - how did he never catch a charge from that? Phone Post 3.0
Most of those "to catch a predator" things end up with the guy getting away with a slap on the wrist if anything. Phone Post 3.0

The local news station was consulting with Perverted Justice but they did not work with the police in their story.

When the bulk of the evidence is chat logs, which can easily be manipulated, on top of it being part of a big, sensational "gotcha" piece for the news, it becomes a real uphill battle to charge someone and even harder to find them guilty.

Probably was a fair amount of wiggle room for Rob to claim plausible deniability.

With the stuff Chris Hansen was doing, very early on they worked directly with police so they were involved in every step of the process, from seeing the online/phone interactions taking place to seeing the guys showing up to establishing what they wanted, etc. which makes it a lot easier to pursue a case against the perverts, even if it ultimately results in plea bargaining down.

Plus it made for more exciting TV.

Dude was a founder of ROH and had to sell off his share after that. Look what ROH went on to become. Threw it all away for a piece of theoretical little kid ass, lol. I still remember having tickets to the show after this went down where the venue was threatening to cancel unless they had written proof Feinstein was out of the company.