Rob Rechsteiner vs Tom Zenk

Rick Steiner lol. talk about GREEN

https://youtu.be/Kqwq0qHl4no

Zman had the best website back in the early 2000s where he would just go off on everyone being a fag in the industry and the only reason he never made it bigger was because he wouldn't blow Vince. Truly entertaining shit, dude was having a full meltdown weekly. Phone Post 3.0

I heard he took it down after the WWE either threatened him or offered some paid legends gig to shut him up.

JJitsu - Zman had the best website back in the early 2000s where he would just go off on everyone being a fag in the industry and the only reason he never made it bigger was because he wouldn't blow Vince. Truly entertaining shit, dude was having a full meltdown weekly. Phone Post 3.0

He came out as bisexual on Twitter, saying "Bisexual and proud of it! Dislike me if you want."

AtomicElbow -
JJitsu - Zman had the best website back in the early 2000s where he would just go off on everyone being a fag in the industry and the only reason he never made it bigger was because he wouldn't blow Vince. Truly entertaining shit, dude was having a full meltdown weekly. Phone Post 3.0

He came out as bisexual on Twitter, saying "Bisexual and proud of it! Dislike me if you want."
Awesome is he a maniac on twitter the way he was back in the day? Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - 
AtomicElbow -

Awesome is he a maniac on twitter the way he was back in the day? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know; I read the tweet when it got reported on a newsite. But I do remember listening to his interviews: that was some crazy shit.