robbed

shogun won Phone Post

Yes, because the last round clearly decides the whole fight. That's how recency works, right?

I love shogun but you sir are just butthurt

ChaosOverkill - I love shogun but you sir are just butthurt

. Phone Post

I thought the first could have went either way. 2nd 3rd were all hendo and shogun won the fourth and 10-8 the fifth. it was shogun or draw imo....

ok im butthurt a little Phone Post

The only robbery tonight was Cung getting robbed by an early stoppage.

kinkle - The only robbery tonight was Cung getting robbed by an early stoppage.

I think cung was out... couple more knees to that broke ass nose and it was over anyways Phone Post

kinkle - The only robbery tonight was Cung getting robbed by an early stoppage.

this.

Shogun was very unimpressive, except for his ability to take damage and then sit on top of an exhausted Dan Henderson. mounted him for an entire round and couldn't finish it.

The story of the fight is when Hendo just tossed Shogun down on his ass and walked away.

ChaosOverkill - I love shogun but you sir are just butthurt

first round was hendos for sure

ZombieAutoPilot - 
kinkle - The only robbery tonight was Cung getting robbed by an early stoppage.
I think cung was out... couple more knees to that broke ass nose and it was over anyways

If you are fine with that stoppage, you'd agree that if Rosenthal stopped the fight in the third round of Hendo/Shogun that would've been justified also, they were very similar situations. You really can't say "well he would've finished anyways" you can't assume that shit.

gooddoc - 

this.

Shogun was very unimpressive, except for his ability to take damage and then sit on top of an exhausted Dan Henderson. mounted him for an entire round and couldn't finish it.

The story of the fight is when Hendo just tossed Shogun down on his ass and walked away.

haters gonna hate

ChaosOverkill - 
gooddoc - 

this.

haters gonna hate

You disagree then?

Shogun is my favorite fighter. But he slightly lost a great fight.

trt Phone Post

I had it a draw as Hendo won the first three and shogun the fourth and the fifth was a 10-8

ChaosOverkill - I love shogun but you sir are just butthurt

. Phone Post

1st round was a draw, 2nd and 3rd were dans, 4 and 5 were shoguns.

FACT

Hendo won the first three rounds and VERY possibly had a 10-8 in the third?

Blizass - 1st round was a draw, 2nd and 3rd were dans, 4 and 5 were shoguns.

FACT

The only FACT in your statement was subjectivity.