robbed

Just don't understand the round one to dan? He started strong but Shogun took the last half of the round.

Round 5 was definately a 10-8... dan was done and done.

either way. that is a fight to go ib the record books. great war.between.pride vets Phone Post

<blockquote>gooddoc - <blockquote>ChaosOverkill - <blockquote>gooddoc - <blockquote>kinkle - The only robbery tonight was Cung getting robbed by an early stoppage.</blockquote><br /><br />this.<br /><br />Shogun was very unimpressive, except for his ability to take damage and then sit on top of an exhausted Dan Henderson. mounted him for an entire round and couldn't finish it.<br /><br />The story of the fight is when Hendo just tossed Shogun down on his ass and walked away.</blockquote><br /><br /><br />Yes I disagree, and the fightmetric shows he landed a lot of strikes, I think he may have looked a little off but he wasn't shit gtfo<br /><br />haters gonna hate</blockquote><br /><br />You disagree then?</blockquote><br />

Yes I disagree, and the fightmetric shows he landed a lot of strikes, I think he may have looked a little off but he wasn't shit gtfo

Had rua winning to Phone Post

I see the best case for Shogun being a draw. To call this a robbery is an absolute misunderstanding of the definition and screams of butthurt fanboyism.

how come the judging in mma is not clearcut? they should have a clearer definition of what a 10-8 is. i.e. a knockdown automatically requires a 10-8, a submission signalled by the ref automatically constitutes a 10-8, etc and so forth.

ACTUALLY, they shouldn't use a 10 pt must system, it doesn't work for boxing-why the hell did they use it for mma.