Robbie had the eye of the tiger

In the 5th! Phone Post 3.0

Is it enough? Phone Post 3.0

EnderinAK - That was awesome. I love Robbie, I scored 1,2,3, for Hendricks but am pupped Robbie won. When they said 49-46 I knew it was for Hendricks, glad I was wrong.

Yeah I had hope at first, but like you said, when they read that last score, I KNEW it had to be Johny's. I freakin love Lawler but there is no way you can give him 4 rounds. He was sleepwalking thru those middle rounds man. Either way though, I'm so glad he got it.

Yeah I'd give him 3 rounds. Not 4. But super happy. The better fighter won.

R00STER -
EnderinAK - That was awesome. I love Robbie, I scored 1,2,3, for Hendricks but am pupped Robbie won. When they said 49-46 I knew it was for Hendricks, glad I was wrong.

Yeah I had hope at first, but like you said, when they read that last score, I KNEW it had to be Johny's. I freakin love Lawler but there is no way you can give him 4 rounds. He was sleepwalking thru those middle rounds man. Either way though, I'm so glad he got it.
10-8 5th round Phone Post 3.0

I think Jonny had the dull stare of the dairy cow.

sunnyko -
R00STER -

A 10-8 5th would have made it 48-46.
I was with the others when I heard 49-46 I thouht hendricks got the nod. Phone Post 3.0

It was so sweet to see those elbows dropping with how content Johnny was just stalling shit out.

SodomizedbyCALDERsWOOD -
sunnyko -
R00STER -

A 10-8 5th would have made it 48-46.
I was with the others when I heard 49-46 I thouht hendricks got the nod. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I realized that after I posted and said "eh whatever" I can't edit on phone. Phone Post 3.0

sunnyko -
R00STER -

With a 10-10 in there? Phone Post 3.0

I gave robbie the rd 1 and maybe rd4 definitely rd 5. I think all those attempts for take downs against the cage hurt Hendricks. It killed too much time. Judges want to see clean hard punches. Knees like in the first. Phone Post 3.0