Robbie Lawler offers CM Punk home at ATT

At UFC 181, Robbie Lawler defeated Johny Hendricks by split decision to earn himself the 170-pound gold. In 2013 he made the switch from Miletich Fighting Systems to Florida’s American Top Team and has since gone 6-1, which includes the welterweight championship title.

On Monday, “Ruthless” opened up to the new boy in town, CM Punk and offered him a home at American Top Team.

"Hey .@cmpunk everyone doubted me too. I moved down to @americantopteam and proved them wrong. Come here and do the same"

http://mmasucka.com/2014/12/08/robbie-lawler-offers-cm-punk-home-american-top-team/

He's close to roufusport. I bet that's where he goes. I'd like to see him go to a great camp and be successful. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis - 

He needs to go to a place like that IMO. The Gracie bros would be good but I dunno about as far as preparing him the best possible way for MMA. A place like ATT would be ideal if he wants to do this right.

Exactly.

He's 36 with zero fights.

All due respect to the Gracie brothers, they do great things. But creating MMA fighters has yet to be one of them.

ATT would be pretty close to the perfect camp for punk