Robbie Lawler vs. Ben Askren

Must happen. Would be a fascinating fight.

Are you trolling or just stooopid? Phone Post 3.0

Lawler would spark him out. Come back to me when Askren beats a top ten fighter.

JOB - Lawler would spark him out. Come back to me when Askren beats a top ten fighter.
He can't.. The other 9 are in the UFC, and the Baldfather is afraid to let him in... Phone Post 3.0

Askren smokes Robbie all day. Phone Post 3.0

Be an exiting fight......... Phone Post 3.0

GuttyProfessor -
JOB - Lawler would spark him out. Come back to me when Askren beats a top ten fighter.
He can't.. The other 9 are in the UFC, and the Baldfather is afraid to let him in... Phone Post 3.0
This. I honestly think askren is good. Just because he was "boring" early on means nothing. He's been finishing. The guy is evolving. Training with pettis isn't hurting him either. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, just like Askren was supposed to destroy Jay Hieron. He actually got a gift from the judges. Jay beat him.

Askren wins easy.

The more interesting matchup is GSP v. Askren. Phone Post 3.0

I think askren gets ko'd very fast. They look like different weight classes lol dana could be doing him a huge favor in the long run letting him get his other skills caught up to his ground game. Phone Post 3.0

Lawler would absolutely destroy askren.
First round knockout for sure.

I wish Dana would just sign this guy so we can stop hearing about him. He would get whooped by the top 10 in the ufc Phone Post 3.0