robert downey jr as tony stark

Nice.

newest pic:

http://www.comics2film.com/g/albums/ok/ironman/downey_stark.jpg

good stuff. This is being set up to be a great movie thus far. Let's see how they carry it out.

Apparently he's not going to be an alcoholic until the sequels.

I just hope the motherfucker stays sober enough in real life so he can film the goddamned sequels...

Too much coke is bad for the ticker I guess.

I don't know if it was this forum, but somone put up some pics of the actual shoot. It had someone in the actual Ironman armor fighting another armored combatant in a dark grey/black mech-type suit and an 18-wheeler being tossed during the scrap.

you know.....this movie might be solid.

crossed fingers

There had better be some kind of super villain for Iron Man to fight or I'm going to be pissed.

Jeff Bridges is playing a billionaire weapons manufacturer who I believe will oppose Tony Stark, though it isn't Justin Hammer. I haven't heard a casting for Mandarin, but Favreau seems to keep talking about him.

How tf are they putting mandarin into this movie? that will make it cheesy as fuck.

Chinese billionaire gets his hands on mysterious long lost artificasts, east vs. west.

"Jeff Bridges is playing a billionaire weapons manufacturer who I believe will oppose Tony Stark, though it isn't Justin Hammer."

Obadiah Stane.

yeah looks like hes fighting iron monger

i believe the villain is the mandarin