Robert Garcia: Velazquez Should Become a Boxer

Robert trained Cain for his 2nd fight with Dos Santos. Robert says Cain hits extremely hard and was shocked by his decent Boxing Technique. Robert says Cain has a huge following in Mexico and is ready to be a big star in boxing.

http://youtu.be/bu2go5A4N3I

. Phone Post

Phone Post

LMAO!! HE wouldn't evn get past domestic danny williams. I bet my life derrik chisora could flatline both cain, and jds on the same night under 4 rds.

No he shouldn't. He's a mixed martial artist, and he should stick to it as he is very good at it. Phone Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPFZmTAphlE

Here is Garcia talking about Cain from March 2012 in a similar video

"He hits so fucking hard"

Yeah, and Tyson Fury should become an MMA fighter.

God damn, that's accurate.

The HW div is probably the weakest it's ever been. I think Cain could actually hold his own against the likes of Chisora.

Id like to see more MMA fighters try their hand at boxing to see just how good or bad they'd do.

James Toney had the balls to do it, I think Dana should let someone that wants to do it like Nick Diaz have a go. Phone Post

yellow wrkahlc -

Lol I am still laughing Phone Post

Fedoral Crime - The HW div is probably the weakest it's ever been. I think Cain could actually hold his own against the likes of Chisora.

Id like to see more MMA fighters try their hand at boxing to see just how good or bad they'd do.

James Toney had the balls to do it, I think Dana should let someone that wants to do it like Nick Diaz have a go. Phone Post

I don't think Nick Diaz would do well unless he fought low level journeyman. Middleweight is a strong division. Phone Post

You cant do tds in boxing

Wasa-B - You cant do tds in boxing

I agree, no footballs.

lmao all Garcia was saying is:
"I want that Cain Velasquez money."

cain would get killed in boxing... if he only stood with guys in mma he'd get beat.  He couldnt even stand with kongo.

yellow wrkahlc -

Amazing Phone Post

Beggsie -
Fedoral Crime - The HW div is probably the weakest it's ever been. I think Cain could actually hold his own against the likes of Chisora.

I don't think Nick Diaz would do well unless he fought low level journeyman. Middleweight is a strong division. Phone Post

I'm not saying to put him up against Sergio Martinez or anyone like that but he was meant to fight some guy after he left SF.

I can't remember his name (I think his surname was Green). Anyway, if he's good enough for Andre Ward request him for sparring he must be alright. Phone Post

. Phone Post

There is way more money in Boxing guys! It would be a smart move!

UFC will never go for it!

Todd Lally - There is way more money in Boxing guys! It would be a smart move!

UFC will never go for it!

Way more money if you're #1-5 overall in the world Phone Post