Robin Black is Back

Probably the worst fight nickname of all time.

Robin "Sean Quinn" Black.

SeanQuinn -  I think he is ducking us, I think it has just now kicked in what he has gotten himself into... Robin+Jon+Sean = BFF!!!! YAY!!!!!!

kill me.

Looking forward to Nov. 28th.

Good luck Robin.

Quinn. Where the heck are you? I miss your weak concept humor. Jon. Fatty. You still there? I am so lonely without you guys.

Are you guys growing a life or are you ducking me?

Thank you Big_E. Truly appreciate it.

Problem solved.

Quinn swings by twice a week to shave my stuff.

From: Robin Black Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Posted: 1 hour ago

Quinn swings by twice a week to shave my stuff. 

Key word there is "SWINGS".

Twice a week I drop and shave his legs with my razor sharp wit...and my razor thin wiener!!! He loves it! So do I.

By the way Dirte IS STILL ALIVE!!!!! I spotted him this weekend in Brandon at BFC (good night of muay thai) and he will be back...he promised.

Joe will be back in a big way teaming up with Canada's highest ranked MMA site in Canada Cageplay.com

in a related story i was in a subway in brandon saturday night and saw a guy with really weird ears - kinda freaked me out

either way, good luck with your fight quinn

LittleBoy - in a related story i was in a subway in brandon saturday night and saw a guy with really weird ears - kinda freaked me out

either way, good luck with your fight quinn
Now Mr Brigham, your ears are just as weird, and you are just as handsome as i am. And thank you very much. 

BTW, once again, that was a good night, that kyoshikin(sp?) match was fucking awesome i thought. And the final thai match was awesome as well. 

Hi all,
I just came off the mmacanada site and saw something interesting.... "Clint Kingsbbury wants to challenge Robin Black for his first fight"

Anyone know anything of this?

punch in here if you do...

Hmm, wonder if Clint Kingsbury knows that Robin already had his first fight. Or was he only willing to fight an 0-0 Robin versus an 0-1 Robin?

Where is this on the website?

This is the first I've heard of it.

Everybody wants to punch me.

Back on the original topic, I am VERY excited to fight in Winnipeg for Ultimate Cage Wars.

thanks quinn, yeah, that kyokushin match stole the night i think, what a sick comeback!

the fellow in the gi is the current world kyokushin champion for his weight class (won the worlds a few weeks ago in bolivia...) crazy fight

First time I saw a Kyokushin match, before it started I heard briefly from a non karate person the rules, and I laughed.

I said, I'd fight my wife with those rules!

The fight started and I wouldn't fight anybody with those rules, they were hitting each other harder than I expected, and takedowns weren't allowed, so it was nuts!  Seriously they were able to get alot of power off their shots!

well, thats an unfair advantage.

Blue Steel or Magnum?